Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Jealous you guys..;-(...i'm new here.;-)

lcly.my

Sep 21, 2008, 6:08 AM

Post #1 of 4 (949 views)
Shortcut
Jealous you guys..;-(...i'm new here.;-) Can't Post

hi, i'm new here, eager to get a dog for myself since my previous dog passed away 8 years ago.

but, due to family issue, i couldnt get myself a dog.....

when i read all your guys posting on dogs, the happiness, enjoyment, up and down with dogs...i just...

too jealous....;-P

although i couldnt get one at my home, but, my Girl friend side got 1 mixed Jack Russel terrier...i loves her so much and treat her like my own daughter...;-)..
but, only one thing, i meet my Gf once a month or bi-monthly.....(we are long distance relationship...)

so, im jealous you guys..hehe
;-)

Regards,
lcly.my
KuantanFrown

lcly.my

Dec 26, 2008, 12:25 AM

Post #2 of 4 (717 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lcly.my] Jealous you guys..;-(...i'm new here.;-) [In reply to] Can't Post

HI, GUYS...
lcly.my again...
it has been about 3 months since i joined the puppy.com.my and i learned alot and deeper about dogs...

and really touch on the contribution that you guys did for the dog and the society..especially those kind and unself-fish volunteers like acsyen. (you got my salute, acsyen.;-)..)

what i learned here is the spirit, the technique and the right attitude to handling dogs.

please keep sharing all your knowledge and experience to teach us to be a better, responsible owner.

im still learning until i'm ready and fully prepared....then, only consider to get myself a dog..(after i shift into my own house)

for those animal lovers in kuantan, please feel free to join us in KARE(Kuantan Animal Rescue & Education) to contribute and do something for the animal...

Thank you very much.;-)

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 2, 2009, 3:03 PM

Post #3 of 4 (631 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lcly.my] Jealous you guys..;-(...i'm new here.;-) [In reply to] Can't Post

Thank you for the compliments. Do let me know if you need any help or advice. Will always try my best to help out. And yes do think carefully before getting yourself a dog. It's quite a big commitment. Smile

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

lcly.my

Jan 2, 2009, 9:55 PM

Post #4 of 4 (620 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] Jealous you guys..;-(...i'm new here.;-) [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Thank you for the compliments. Do let me know if you need any help or advice. Will always try my best to help out. And yes do think carefully before getting yourself a dog. It's quite a big commitment. Smile

hi, acsyen,
in terns of commitment, im totally agreed and well aware with that. Wink
i will only consider to get my second dog (since last 8 yrs) when im really well prepared (as i mentioned)

thank you for your advise and nice to meeting such a kind volunteer like you.

Wish you all the best in NEW YEAR 2009!

take k

Frown

regards,
lcly.my

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my