Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Show and Championship:
Can mixed breed dogs join agility n obedience trials?

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Jun 13, 2003, 10:34 PM

Post #1 of 6 (1398 views)
Shortcut
Can mixed breed dogs join agility n obedience trials? Can't Post

Hi.. Smile

Well,like the title of the post says, can mixed breed dogs join agility and obedience trials??

If they can't, why not?
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jun 13, 2003, 11:45 PM

Post #2 of 6 (1394 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer] Can mixed breed dogs join agility n obedience trials? [In reply to] Can't Post

well, as far as I know, if your dog is registered under MKA, you shoudl be able to participate.. however, i am NOT too sure about this.Tongue

boon
Doggyman

Jun 14, 2003, 3:10 AM

Post #3 of 6 (1388 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer] Can mixed breed dogs join agility n obedience trials? [In reply to] Can't Post

Yeah sure.

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

arthur
ALPHA

Jun 14, 2003, 5:04 PM

Post #4 of 6 (1380 views)
Shortcut

Hi Reality Dreamer,

Can mixed breed dogs join in agility and obedience trails conducted by MKA?

- YES. To be take part, you have to be a current MKA member. The dog need not be registered with the as it is a mix breed dog.( as MKA only keeps the registry for purebreds canine in Malaysia).

Hope this helps.

Rdgs Arthur

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Jun 14, 2003, 7:13 PM

Post #5 of 6 (1374 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] Can mixed breed dogs join agility n obedience trials? [In reply to] Can't Post

thanks so much Smile it really helped
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

elizatye
K9 Senior

Jun 17, 2003, 8:13 PM

Post #6 of 6 (1353 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] Can mixed breed dogs join agility n obedience trials? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, Arthur,

Is this means that only the dog show needs the dog to be registered with the. The obedience trial no need ?? Right ??

Smile Eliza

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my