Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Animal lover in Bukit Damansara

BoxerMan
Novice

Sep 11, 2008, 7:33 PM

Post #1 of 10 (2251 views)
Shortcut
Animal lover in Bukit Damansara Can't Post

Hello fello canine appreciaters, Just a quick hi to introduce myself to the forum, My wife and I Moved to Malaysia 6 moths ago from Perth Australia and brought our two pups along with us, one boxer named frankie and a maltese shitzu named daisy, we have acquired another boxer pup while here, her name is Beans.

I am an all round animal lover and very interested in finding any Dog Parks or recreation areas that may be availiable in the Kuala Lumpur Area or within 2 hours drive from KL. Back in Oz we have excercise areas all over Perth but cant seem to find similar things here.

If anyone has any plans or ideas for a new excercise area be sure to give me a PM and I will help however I can.

Regards

Paul
The Evolution of Man in Part we owe to the humble canine, The canines hunting ability early on in Mans evolutionary cycle allowed for less focus on our olfactory senses giving way to the development of our cerebral abilities and the the Larynx, which expanding our vocal range enabled us to speak.

Should we not be thankfull to the Canine and treat them with the respect and thanks they so obviously deserve.

Quote{Me}

(This post was edited by BoxerMan on Sep 11, 2008, 7:37 PM)

dr_chongbreeder
Novice

Sep 19, 2008, 10:36 PM

Post #2 of 10 (2190 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BoxerMan] Animal lover in Bukit Damansara [In reply to] Can't Post

Im just started selling puppies with FREE veterinary service 24 / 7 ,,what do you think? im a vet..my webbie is petmalaysia.com

BoxerMan
Novice

Sep 20, 2008, 5:13 PM

Post #3 of 10 (2183 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dr_chongbreeder] Animal lover in Bukit Damansara [In reply to] Can't Post

I've had a looka t your site, very nice, there is plenty of room for pet care and pet sales in Malaysia I think. Certainly compared to Back home. They are so cute, Id love to buy more puppies off you but I have three and I think that is enough for now.
The Evolution of Man in Part we owe to the humble canine, The canines hunting ability early on in Mans evolutionary cycle allowed for less focus on our olfactory senses giving way to the development of our cerebral abilities and the the Larynx, which expanding our vocal range enabled us to speak.

Should we not be thankfull to the Canine and treat them with the respect and thanks they so obviously deserve.

Quote{Me}

Vic Tea
Enthusiast

Sep 21, 2008, 5:22 AM

Post #4 of 10 (2170 views)
Shortcut

Hi mate!

Unfortunately, there is no designated Dog Park in Malaysia. But, some people bring their dog to a park near One Utama, Central Park- which was the venue of The Malaysia Dog Olympic Day 2008 held on June 29th, 2008. Your dogs have to be leashed while inside the park....I guess!

Place take note that our muslim friends here can not touch dogs, especially dog's saliva.Unsure. I do hope that we have a dog park here in near future!!

Oh! Welcome to Malaysia!!

picasaweb.google.com/ckthee/ROLEXTheWatchDog

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 22, 2008, 6:29 PM

Post #5 of 10 (2141 views)
Shortcut

Hi you can go central park in bandar utama. only dogs that are friendly with humans and others dogs can run freely but do be careful of other ppl's dog. there'a an australian couple from melbourne who goes there every weekend too. the dogs love the swim and fetch play there.

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

BoxerMan
Novice

Sep 22, 2008, 6:31 PM

Post #6 of 10 (2140 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] Animal lover in Bukit Damansara [In reply to] Can't Post

That is fantastic, Thank you for the information. My pups will be very happy to get out the house.

Quote{Me}

ASTERIX33
Novice

Nov 15, 2008, 1:08 AM

Post #7 of 10 (1903 views)
Shortcut

Hello, How R U? Actually I'm looking 4 boxer puppy. Do u have any ideal?

BoxerMan
Novice

Nov 21, 2008, 7:36 PM

Post #8 of 10 (1849 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ASTERIX33] Animal lover in Bukit Damansara [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

We got our beans from IKANO, not how I usually like to get my animals (from a pet store) but she was so beutifull we couldnt resist. Her brother and sister are gone now, not sure where else can get from here sorry :o(

Quote{Me}

sudeki
New User

Nov 24, 2008, 10:14 PM

Post #9 of 10 (1800 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Vic Tea] Animal lover in Bukit Damansara [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Hi mate!

Unfortunately, there is no designated Dog Park in Malaysia. But, some people bring their dog to a park near One Utama, Central Park- which was the venue of The Malaysia Dog Olympic Day 2008 held on June 29th, 2008. Your dogs have to be leashed while inside the park....I guess!

Place take note that our muslim friends here can not touch dogs, especially dog's saliva.Unsure. I do hope that we have a dog park here in near future!!

Oh! Welcome to Malaysia!!

yes that's the good idea Vic Tea, and you can try...

Frown http://puppies-reviews.blogspot.com/

Vic Tea
Enthusiast

Nov 26, 2008, 3:07 AM

Post #10 of 10 (1767 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sudeki] Animal lover in Bukit Damansara [In reply to] Can't Post

Sudeki,

I think the chance is very slim (a dog park in Malaysia)........even yoga also banned for that "faith".........Cheer!

Sadly speaking, our dogs nad us are second citizen in our own country!!

picasaweb.google.com/ckthee/ROLEXTheWatchDog

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my