Hello everyone, a lil' bout myslef

sereneleesy
Novice

Sep 11, 2008, 12:39 AM

Post #1 of 2 (282 views)
Shortcut
Hello everyone, a lil' bout myslef Can't Post

Dear all.

Hello. My name is Serene. I am the proud owner of two wonderful mates of mine, Lucky and Shadow.

Lucky is a Golden Retriever, now 8 years old and Shadow is a Retriever & Spitz mix, only 2 years of age.

I have been a dog owner for 15 years: -

1. Jojoe - Poodle & Spitz mix - Rested in peace at the age of 8.

2. Josie - Local breed - Hit and run. Passed on at the age of 7.

3. Prince - Black Cocker Spaniel - Well, I picked him up from the streets abandoned. He actually ran out from his home far away and landed in my neighborhood. He was with me for 1/2 year and his actual owner found him as I have posted some advertisement for lost dogs. After returning him to his rightful owner, he has ran away 5 times and came to my house. I sent him back everytime. I told myself, if he runs back to me again, I will not let him go back no matter what. The last time he came to my house, my grandmother chased him out with the most pathetic reason and I never saw him since. I saw a lot of lost dog postings from his owner, we never found him. It is so sad. I shouldn't have returned him to his owner now that he is gone.

4. Foxy - Pomeranian - This is my 8 year old dog that I share ownership with my cousin sister while I was in United States. Now that I am back to Malaysia, my cousin is taking care of her. She's named the gem of the park (prospect park in New York).

I was also a dwarf hamster breeder before I went to United States, therefore I have a lot of knowledge about hamsters as well.
Serene

dr_chongbreeder
Novice

Sep 19, 2008, 10:36 PM

Post #2 of 2 (231 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sereneleesy] Hello everyone, a lil' bout myslef [In reply to] Can't Post

Im just started selling puppies with FREE veterinary service 24 / 7 ,,what do you think? im a vet..my webbie is petmalaysia.com

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my