Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Hey Hey

joanyen
New User

Aug 31, 2008, 11:52 PM

Post #1 of 3 (508 views)
Shortcut
Hey Hey Can't Post

Hi All... This is indeed a really good website.. I'm amazed by the amt of info u guys have posted! So useful! Anyways.. i'm looking for a good dog

.. one that's very attentive and good with kids. Was thinking of Beagle.. anyone knows of any pure breed for sale? I'm looking for one without certification. Male/Female...doesn;t matter.

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 1, 2008, 5:14 PM

Post #2 of 3 (484 views)
Shortcut
Re: [joanyen] Hey Hey [In reply to] Can't Post

hi, welcome here. would you be keen non giving a homeless dog a home? I have a 4 yr old male beagle for adoption. He's already neutered and vaccinated. Adult dogs are more stable and don't require as much attention as puppies sometimes and it is definitely easier to handle esp if you have kids around. New puppies tend to jump and play roughly at times unless you spend a lot of time to teach it properly on house breaking and so on. Do let me know if you are keen on him.

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

dr_chongbreeder
Novice

Sep 19, 2008, 10:37 PM

Post #3 of 3 (343 views)
Shortcut
Re: [joanyen] Hey Hey [In reply to] Can't Post

Im just started selling puppies with FREE veterinary service 24 / 7 ,,what do you think? im a vet..my webbie is petmalaysia.com

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my