Home: About This Site: Forum Help & Others:
Pet transport help needed. Png to Ktn

annettetz
New User

Aug 14, 2008, 12:45 AM

Post #1 of 3 (6417 views)
Shortcut
Pet transport help needed. Png to Ktn Can't Post

hi... was wondering if anyone can advice me or help me figure out away to transport a dog from Penang to Kuantan? I tried firefly but they do not carry animals. To drive there and back is just too costly. I plan to adopt a dog from there as a present for my current Dog blade. Cause of my situation i can only have another very small dog with short coat I didn't have much choice. Blade has been an only dog, but a few weeks back a friend bought over a small doggy friend that stayed with him for 2 days. He was so happy.... and when she went back he was so sad. I realized he must be so lonely sometimes when we are not around will be nice to give him a friend. . I do not want to use any transport companies for fear of stressing the dog.

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 14, 2008, 1:39 AM

Post #2 of 3 (6415 views)
Shortcut
Re: [annettetz] Pet transport help needed. Png to Ktn [In reply to] Can't Post

i would think the cheapest and best way is to drive...

i know of a rescue organisation in another country where they will ask for help in transporting an animal between states... for example, 1 person may be able to drive the dog from penang to ipoh, then another person could take on from ipoh to somewhere else, and finally the last person would end up in kuantan... not sure if u r able to find some people to help u in this...

Sookie's Photo Gallery
DON'T BREED AND BUY, WHILE HOMELESS ANIMALS DIE.
EVERY DOG SHOULD HAVE A HOME.

Knotidoc
Enthusiast

Aug 14, 2008, 2:23 AM

Post #3 of 3 (6412 views)
Shortcut
Re: [annettetz] Pet transport help needed. Png to Ktn [In reply to] Can't Post

MAS kargo will solve your problem.Pls contact Harper Wira air freight forwarding agent Tel: 0379564722

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my