Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Hii!I am a new toy poodle breeder!

luvpooches
Novice

Aug 10, 2008, 8:13 AM

Post #1 of 2 (567 views)
Shortcut
Hii!I am a new toy poodle breeder! Can't Post

Hello all!I am new in this forum.FIRST OF ALL,i like to share my experience about local irresponsible breeders.

PLEASE BE WARNED THAT

1)BREEDERS CLAIMING THEIR PUPPIES ARE IMPORTED THEREFORE NO CERTIFICATES CAN BE SHOWN.HOWEVER THEY CAN STILL SHOW YOU THEIR PUPPIES FOREIGN HEALTH CERTIFICATE
2)DO HAVE THE PUPPY CHECKED AT YOUR OWN VET (NOT THEIRS)BEFORE PAYING FOR THE PUPPY.BREEDERS WHO REFUSED TO DO SO SURELY HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE
3)DO NOT EVER BUY A PUPPY WITH PALE TOOTH GUMS
4)ALWAYS BUY A PUPPY WITH A GUARANTEE
5)DO BE CAUTIOUS OF DOG BREEDERS WHO ADVISES YOU TO FEED THE PUPPY 100 PLUS/GLUCOSE.(WHY WOULD THEY DO THIS IF THE PUPPY IS SUPPOSED TO HEALTHY?)
6)DO TRY NOT AND BUY TEACUP SIZED PUPPIES IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO CONSTANTLY WATCH THEM

if you happen to come across a guy called Calvin through the KL BIillboard Advertising Post Online,please stay away.I got a toy poodle that has to be put on drip and life is still at risk until now as shes been underfed while with breeder.I was warned by a breeder that there are "bogus breeders" who underfed their puppies so it can be called teacup also to save cost and can be easily sold.Once the new owner got them,they pressured the new owner to feed the puppies like 5 times a day so it will grow to a normal size and not be sick.Puppies who are underfed will not get used to eating so much all of a sudden and this could lead to sickness etc.

AGAIN,do not buy any puppies from this guy.Its dangerous and tiresome for your many trips to the vet as well as costly.

I gave Tiny Belle to a good friend of mine who has more time to monitor her feedings and most of all ill health as i lead a pretty busy lifestyle.But today I was given a present by my relatives a new healthy toy poodle.Lets hope all is well from today!So far my baby is very healthy,active and independent.and oooooooh sooooooo pretty

THANK YOU AND AGAIN,BEWARE OF BOGUS PUPPY BREEDERS

Dcom
Novice

Aug 12, 2008, 7:47 AM

Post #2 of 2 (537 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luvpooches] Hii!I am a new toy poodle breeder! [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for the warning. So where did your relative get the new poodle from?

Visit Santa's blog at http://www.santa-ms.blogspot.com

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my