IN

Home: General: Chit Chat:
does it make sense ?

Butterfly_B52

Aug 1, 2008, 9:07 PM

Post #1 of 3 (1326 views)
Shortcut
does it make sense ? Can't Post

Just imagine you go see a doctor concerning stomach upset and the doctor go and periksa your backside to check for something else. So must be something wrong with the doctor or the patient .

Such should not happened here or any place in this world. Right?

superkian

Aug 5, 2008, 9:05 AM

Post #2 of 3 (1247 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Butterfly_B52] does it make sense ? [In reply to] Can't Post

ya,i guess something wrong with the doctor.or perhap he wan to raba u?r u girl?y not try to stop doctor?

Ignore&avoid The begger begging for something purebreed and irresposible breeder.Respect the resposible&ethical breeder and truely loving&caring thier dog.Piss off begger,they will not appreciate something come with free.Thank you.
www.dogster.com/dogs/742926

Butterfly_B52

Aug 19, 2008, 8:01 PM

Post #3 of 3 (1108 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Butterfly_B52] does it make sense ? [In reply to] Can't Post

Frown

Matthew 5 :
34 But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God’s throne:
35 Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King.
36 Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black.
37 But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.

What has this meaningless religious ritual of swearing to do with telling the truth? If it does then all the criminals can just do that like and all prisoners will break loose.

“But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.”

Dont believe wat they says for they are ignorant about the Truth.Cant even differentiate between taking an oath and swearing.

FrownFrown

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my