Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Breed Specific: Working Group:
Looking for Siberian Husky Breeders in Sabah!!

munchkin
Novice

Jul 23, 2008, 9:07 PM

Post #1 of 8 (2235 views)
Shortcut
Looking for Siberian Husky Breeders in Sabah!! Can't Post

Hello!

After trawling the net and asking everyone I know where to find a SH breeder in Sabah, I have come up empty. Even MKA can't give me 1 breeder who's in Sabah. >.<

SO... I have come here...hoping that someone could tell me whether there's a SH breeder in Sabah. Pllleeeeaaassseee!!!! I know how hard it is to find one in East Malaysia... A lot in West Malaysia, but also more hassle bringing a dog from West to East :(

Anyway, if anyone can help...please email me at felicia79nz dot co dot nz. Would appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks! :)

munchkin
Novice

Jul 24, 2008, 9:05 PM

Post #2 of 8 (2221 views)
Shortcut
Re: [munchkin] Looking for Siberian Husky Breeders in Sabah!! [In reply to] Can't Post

DOH!!! Just realised I put my email wrong... It's: felicia79nz@yahoo.co.nz

kelwts
Dog Kichi

Jul 29, 2008, 5:48 PM

Post #3 of 8 (2183 views)
Shortcut
Re: [munchkin] Looking for Siberian Husky Breeders in Sabah!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Felicia ,

Don't think there are any breeders for SH in Sabah . Try to get yr dog from the West . It isn't to difficult to send the dog to Sabah from Kuala Lumpur

munchkin
Novice

Jul 29, 2008, 10:35 PM

Post #4 of 8 (2176 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kelwts] Looking for Siberian Husky Breeders in Sabah!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Kelwts

Yeah, I don't think there's many (or any!) breeders in Sabah. I know of only one, but he's asking RM5K for his puppy. Crazy

Getting a puppy from West to East is not too much of a problem, but just that there's a quarantine period of 3 weeks if I'm bringing the puppy into Sabah. No quarantine if I'm bringing it to Labuan though... Hmm... But yeah, I think in the end I will have to get a puppy from the West. Will just have to figure out how to get it into Sabah first... Wonder if i can bring to Labuan, then to KK without too much hassle... Blush

Thanks for your reply! :)

kelwts
Dog Kichi

Aug 15, 2008, 2:33 AM

Post #5 of 8 (2104 views)
Shortcut

Sorry for the late reply . Yup ... you can send it to Labuan , then send the pup by speed boat ferry to KK . There are lots of them in Labuan.

Regards

kelwts

Vic Tea
Enthusiast

Aug 15, 2008, 5:17 AM

Post #6 of 8 (2097 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kelwts] Looking for Siberian Husky Breeders in Sabah!! [In reply to] Can't Post

wow, we are living in the same country but have to transport our dog for west to eat like what I used to watch in the Hong Kong mafia movie.......'smuggling from HK to mainland china using "tai fei" super powered speed boat."

picasaweb.google.com/ckthee/ROLEXTheWatchDog

kelwts
Dog Kichi

Aug 19, 2008, 11:34 PM

Post #7 of 8 (2046 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Vic Tea] Looking for Siberian Husky Breeders in Sabah!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Stupid huh , To make things worse .... we also need a passport to go to Sabah .

KELWTS

Vic Tea
Enthusiast

Aug 20, 2008, 6:13 AM

Post #8 of 8 (2035 views)
Shortcut

To use passport is to make it difficult for west malaysian to travel to east malaysia....but, meanwhile, UMNO allow muslim indonesian and phillipino to migrate or illegaly staying there (they do not need passport leh) ....More muslim mean more power for UMNO in east malaysia.

Pls go to www.petitiononline.com to read and sign man..........For a Just Malaysia.....Malaysia still have hope if you are involved too.

picasaweb.google.com/ckthee/ROLEXTheWatchDog

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my