My Dog Food

eddie_had
Novice

Jul 20, 2008, 9:20 PM

Post #1 of 3 (1283 views)
Shortcut
My Dog Food Can't Post

Hi,

My Shih Tzu currently serving with Hill's (Chicken) dog food. I would like to try Purina One for him to try since the advertisement so geng

, but not sure whether it good or not.

Anyone can give me advice or any options ( should I remain or change).

Thank You

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Jul 22, 2008, 8:46 PM

Post #2 of 3 (1253 views)
Shortcut
Re: [eddie_had] My Dog Food [In reply to] Can't Post

wah no one bothered to reply you ah? Kesian.... Frown

Anyway, every senior forumers here will agree with me on this. There is no one particular dog food which is the best of the best in the market. Because if really there is ah, that fella will be an overnight trillionaire. Tongue

No one here can tell you exactly how One will do with your dog unless you experience it yourself. So I would suggest get the smallest pack. Try it out for a week or 2. If not much changes to the poo poo then probably its doing ok for now. Try it out for a longer period, see got changes to coat or not, or anything else lah. No one can pin point to you exactly as well what to look out for except their shit lah. Thats kinda like standard operating procedure. Haha.

Your dog has been on Hills for some time know. So make hills as your baseline. There's a lot of dog food on the market for you to play around with. Haha. My dogs are like guinea pigs. Some food give them skin problem, some pula poo poo too much, some make them too thirsty and so on and so forth. And that doesnt mean cheap food more problems. I tell you, some of the most expensive ones in the market also give them problem. Cheaper ones tend to do better at times with my dogs.

You can always read up in the nutrition and diet section and see what others have to say about a particular dog food. See their dogs react to it. Then you'll get an idea whether to try it out on your dog or not.

Good luck finding food that suits your dog best!

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

PSY
K9 Kaki

Jul 23, 2008, 3:56 AM

Post #3 of 3 (1240 views)
Shortcut
Re: [eddie_had] My Dog Food [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

Just like anyone you would love to feed your dog with Premium Dog Keeble so go to the net and check out the rankings then decide.... you will notice your suggestion is a very good move.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my