Socialize My MS

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Jul 18, 2008, 5:44 PM

Post #26 of 39 (1380 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] Socialize My MS [In reply to] Can't Post

wah...so many dogs you are bringing. hehehe... ohhh you rescue and rehome for them. hmmm...that will be fun if you bring a lot so Fluffy can friend with them. you shih tzu will be fun cos got friends around the house. my ms also jus stay at home alone. we are only her friends. Smile cute...chasing other dogs.

talking about mud, i need to bring some towel to put in the car in case my ms dirty.

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 18, 2008, 6:03 PM

Post #27 of 39 (1379 views)
Shortcut
Re: [thedogghouse] Socialize My MS [In reply to] Can't Post

Haha.. I prefer to think of my one as a cat. cos she acts like one and her name is meow meow.. hahahaha. I can only bring 2-3 dogs. Usually there are 3 parts to the trek and 2 stops. One is at the stream where they play about. To get there about 10 minutes only. Then we stop let them play till happy then we move on to the next part where we climb to the watch tower. There we let them rest and play again. Last part we go downhill then we go for breakfast and we let them eat hard boiled eggs there. It's a dog friendly mamak.

Usually by the time we reach the watch tower they are already fry and just left some sand on them.. Sometimes got suprise there.. Like last week we found a GSD on top of the hill.. Now he's home with me.. Haha..

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Jul 18, 2008, 6:09 PM

Post #28 of 39 (1376 views)
Shortcut

sounds fun. well this will be my first time so i guess it will be a good experience and every week i will start going for this jungle trekking to get to know the dog lovers and let fluffy to know more friends.

i'll be meeting you tomolo rite. my name is elynn. how about you? i'll call you. my bf also excited to come along with me to have a look. Laugh

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 18, 2008, 6:21 PM

Post #29 of 39 (1372 views)
Shortcut

that's great.. Will look forward to see you tomorrow. My name is yen.. You can ask more frens along too.. By the way, you want to adopt another dog? I promote my dogs wherever i go hahahaha...

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Jul 18, 2008, 6:59 PM

Post #30 of 39 (1368 views)
Shortcut

hmmm.... maybe my bf wans to get one. maybe you can try to bring and see see. see whether he likes it anot.

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 18, 2008, 7:12 PM

Post #31 of 39 (1367 views)
Shortcut

cannot bring along le.. dunno which u wan le. Nvm we chat n see what he wants and i'll do my recommendation.

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Jul 18, 2008, 7:18 PM

Post #32 of 39 (1363 views)
Shortcut

hehe...alrite. so ermm jus to double confirm to the place. izzit u guys stop and up the hill that side? or where cos i rmb last time i wen there was passed by a lot of bungalows go up the hill one.

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 18, 2008, 7:29 PM

Post #33 of 39 (1362 views)
Shortcut

Yes we pass the bungalows and park near the playground cos the exit is near the playground. Then we will walk to the entrance. You sure can know it's us wan. Many dogs.. See ya then.. Remember to save my number lo..

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Jul 18, 2008, 7:50 PM

Post #34 of 39 (1360 views)
Shortcut

hehe...ookok. tomolo i will call u earli in the morning if i get lost. kekeke...see you!

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Jul 21, 2008, 6:43 AM

Post #35 of 39 (1294 views)
Shortcut

hey,

thanks for guiding me to the jungle trekking. sorry that i stopped halfway because suddenly i'm not feeling very well. although we didn't finish it but i see fluffy really enjoys it. maybe other time i will join you guys again. Wink

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 21, 2008, 4:35 PM

Post #36 of 39 (1285 views)
Shortcut

it's fine..sorry i tot u were in front as i was held back when my dog pooped.. anyways nice to meet you and will see u there another time. This weekend i can't make it but the others will be there.

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Jul 21, 2008, 5:59 PM

Post #37 of 39 (1284 views)
Shortcut

we were at your back and suddenly fluffy wanted to poo then suddenly lost track. hehehe... alrite. we will plan and see how things go. nice to meet u. as long as fluffy is enjoy it then it will be alrite. she's kinda shy.

kmm1486
Novice

Sep 16, 2008, 1:30 AM

Post #38 of 39 (1007 views)
Shortcut
Re: Jalan Gasing [In reply to] Can't Post

Is everyone welcome there? Im a new member here. Anything i need to know before i join?

Scotch

Sep 16, 2008, 3:17 PM

Post #39 of 39 (996 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kmm1486] Jalan Gasing [In reply to] Can't Post

Yeah, everyone is welcome. A few things you need to know is that the place can be very muddy and there is also a stream there and if you don't mind your shoes getting wet, or if you can get by the stream on the rocks, then wear shoes. Or else, wear sandals. I wear slippers. Tongue

And remember to bring water for both you and your dog.And some plastic bags in case your dog poops.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my