Hello - Am a new member

jmohan
New User

Jul 14, 2008, 7:17 PM

Post #1 of 3 (581 views)
Shortcut
Hello - Am a new member Can't Post

Frown

Hi everyone, my name is J.Mohan, just got my GSD long hair a week ago, named her Wilma. Already having problem in her diet. Trying to feed her 3 times a day as advised but food was left unattended. Its been happening for last 2 days. Am worried ! By the way, she is 3 months old. Thanks and good to know everyone.

shannie
Novice

Jul 17, 2008, 2:41 AM

Post #2 of 3 (544 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jmohan] Hello - Am a new member [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there....welcome welcome Smile .....hope u'll find this site useful....it's been a great help for me Smile

maybe ur doggie is still adjusting to the new environment since u just brought her home Smile ...give her a little more time, she should be fine Wink

my shih tzu was also like this when i first brought him back, when he was 2 1/2 months old....didn't have experience with dogs then....so, i got worried and brought him back to the pet shop to see what's wrong with him ler....and he ate his food when he's back there Tongue hahahahaah.....so probably it's the environment.....after abt a week or 2, he ok aledy......Sly

jmohan
New User

Jul 17, 2008, 6:16 AM

Post #3 of 3 (538 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shannie] Hello - Am a new member [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Shannie, thanks for your wonderful advise. For the past 48 hours since i post this question, i made a drastic change by asking my kids to play with Wilma for about 45 minutes by throwing a rubber ball to fetch. She got exhausted and start eating her food again but its twice a day now. One thing i realize is that any food unattended for more than 5 hours should be discarded and fresh food should be served. It worked. My Hi to your Shin Tzu and hope you are enjoying having him as part of the family. Rgds..JM

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my