Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: General:
Dogathon 2008

asandrey
Novice

Jul 14, 2008, 12:08 PM

Post #1 of 12 (2949 views)
Shortcut
Dogathon 2008 Can't Post

Hey to all dogs lovers,There is a dogathon on 10th august 2008(sunday) at Bukit Ekspo,UPM serdang.The theme on that day was aerospace and the main highlight was dog race and master hunt.It's held by the students of the faculty of Veterinary Medicine.They got about 6 of Game packages but hafta pay for each games.

Scotch

Jul 14, 2008, 5:11 PM

Post #2 of 12 (2942 views)
Shortcut
Re: [asandrey] Dogathon 2008 [In reply to] Can't Post

I might be coming for this. Smile

ailinloh88
Novice

Jul 17, 2008, 5:27 PM

Post #3 of 12 (2907 views)
Shortcut

Me and my 2 fren will be reach there at 7am lo

asandrey
Novice

Jul 18, 2008, 9:18 PM

Post #4 of 12 (2883 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ailinloh88] Dogathon 2008 [In reply to] Can't Post

cool... then we may bring our doggy for dogathon.. I'm sure he will love it,, But my dog le, he very lazy 1 lo.ask him walk more than 30mint like taking his life..haiz..susah wanna ajar la.. too manja edi ..

ailinloh88
Novice

Jul 19, 2008, 5:21 PM

Post #5 of 12 (2867 views)
Shortcut

Which breed of your dog ar?
myself only will bring 1 toy poodle lo ,the other 2 toy poodle i can't bring if bring 3 i think i will go crazy lo, because they are very hyperactive running every where la. FrownFrown

asandrey
Novice

Jul 21, 2008, 8:47 AM

Post #6 of 12 (2837 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ailinloh88] Dogathon 2008 [In reply to] Can't Post

my dog breed is husky mix GR..He very notti 1 ker la.. Everyday run out dunno go where..maybe go "kau lui" kua..Then on timing bout 7pm he will surely back home for dinner 1.. But now dunno where he run liao.. till now haven't back yet..haiz..too over active liao la he..

ailinloh88
Novice

Jul 22, 2008, 5:55 PM

Post #7 of 12 (2801 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
my dog breed is husky mix GR..He very notti 1 ker la.. Everyday run out dunno go where..maybe go "kau lui" kua..Then on timing bout 7pm he will surely back home for dinner 1.. But now dunno where he run liao.. till now haven't back yet..haiz..too over active liao la he..

wow everyday go out ka lui ! so cute la ! where are you staying ? not dangerous ar? my place at usj 3 if my doggie out sure will kidnap by people la ..... Frown

myzanordin
ALPHA

Jul 22, 2008, 6:45 PM

Post #8 of 12 (2795 views)
Shortcut

Please do not let your dog roam around your neighbourhood without supervision.Its a risk to the dog and public. Might meet an accident or worst caught by dog catcher. Your dog might end up getting hurt...or injured. Be a responsible owner. De-sexing will help to reduce his ..'kau lui' nature....

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Jul 22, 2008, 8:28 PM

Post #9 of 12 (2793 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] Dogathon 2008 [In reply to] Can't Post

OMG myza..... *hides* longgggggg time no chat. Sorry yah. Previous kanasai company throw me in purchasing dept too bz to go online. Then new company shipped off to london for about a month. Now only can go online.

hows everything? Maybe i should go and reannounce my existence once again in the member's intro section.

You going ah to this dogathon thing? UPM right?? jauh mannnnn, how early must I leave PJ to get there on time for free gifts? is there any?

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

myzanordin
ALPHA

Jul 22, 2008, 10:53 PM

Post #10 of 12 (2785 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steffy1811] Dogathon 2008 [In reply to] Can't Post

allllooooo...long time no hear. How are u lar? How's your kiddo? Back in KL or wat? Me, donno whether going or not to UPM, cos, afraid of heat lah. My Basco kena heat stroke recently ...at home....cant take the weather lah...

If we go also, must be very very early and leave before the afternoon sun& heat appears...so, suggest wake up at 6 a.m and leave house by 7 a.m, leave UPM before 10 a.m.

Scotch

Jul 24, 2008, 5:54 PM

Post #11 of 12 (2736 views)
Shortcut

does anyone know how many tols are there from Subang Jaya to UPM?

Scotch

Jul 31, 2008, 5:49 PM

Post #12 of 12 (2633 views)
Shortcut

Is anyone going to go for this? Can I follow anyone,please? What I mean by that is I'm just going to follow your car. And is anyone going early so I can follow? Cause I want to take part in the race. Who knows, maybe I'll be there early to get a mystery gift? Can anyone help me?

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my