IN

Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Hi Everyone! I'm a new member here and also a New Owner of a Dapple Daschund

dksy1979
New User

Jun 25, 2008, 6:39 PM

Post #1 of 5 (1019 views)
Shortcut
Hi Everyone! I'm a new member here and also a New Owner of a Dapple Daschund Can't Post

Just wanna hi... Just got my new Dapple Daschund today from Paragon Pets and its just a puppy. Hope I can get some advice on this breed as I've never handle a pure breed before. Frown

Frown
Daschund ~ Wiener ~ Hotdog ~ Badger Dog

kitten_penang

Jun 27, 2008, 2:36 AM

Post #2 of 5 (971 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dksy1979] Hi Everyone! I'm a new member here and also a New Owner of a Dapple Daschund [In reply to] Can't Post

hello. welcome to the forum. hope you like it here. i don't have a weiner dog but i just wanted to invite you to our big furkid family here =)

k0k_w31
Novice

Jun 27, 2008, 11:07 PM

Post #3 of 5 (950 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dksy1979] Hi Everyone! I'm a new member here and also a New Owner of a Dapple Daschund [In reply to] Can't Post

Hiii dksy1979,

Welcome to the forum Laugh!!! hehehe

thomascyk80
Novice

Jun 30, 2008, 7:46 PM

Post #4 of 5 (880 views)
Shortcut
Re: [k0k_w31] Hi Everyone! I'm a new member here and also a New Owner of a Dapple Daschund [In reply to] Can't Post

Hiii dksy1979

welcome Laugh welcome

shekel
Enthusiast

Jul 11, 2008, 10:15 PM

Post #5 of 5 (780 views)
Shortcut

Hi dksy, pls put up your daschund pic. what its name? f/m? how old? i love daschund. i use to have 1 when i was young. But she's not here anymore miss her allot. Frown. take good care of their back bones. i wish i could adopt 1 but at the moment i stick to my darling son.Tongue
Shekel

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my