THAILAND INTERNATIONAL DOG SHOW 2008

loyjoonhow
New User

Jun 20, 2008, 8:25 PM

Post #1 of 3 (14994 views)
Shortcut
THAILAND INTERNATIONAL DOG SHOW 2008 Can't Post

Hi Guys

My name is Loy Joon How and I am based in Bangkok. I like to share with all dog lovers on Thailand International Dog Show 2008 - The biggest and most comprehensive dog care exhibition in Thailand - which shall take place in IMPACT Exhibition and Convention Centre, Bangkok from 26th to 29th June 2008.

This exhibition will showcase over 200 exhibitors showcasing a wide array of dog care, dog healthcare products and services to over 180,000 visitors. Of course, there will also be a host of exciting activities, competitions, shows, clinics, seminars and workshops taking place as well...and lots of dogs too!

If you are visiting Bangkok next week, please do make a point to visit the show....please visit website www.thailand-dogshow.com for more information.

Cheers!

Loy

rayter
Dog Kichi

Jan 30, 2009, 7:55 PM

Post #2 of 3 (12676 views)
Shortcut
Re: [loyjoonhow] THAILAND INTERNATIONAL DOG SHOW 2008 [In reply to] Can't Post

Any updates on this? Will this event be held again this year?

Frown
"A dog is a heart beat, at my feet."
Pet Articles | Bark Collars | Bark Control Collar
Training Collar | Pet Supplies | Dog Supply

soradols
New User

Feb 4, 2009, 11:23 PM

Post #3 of 3 (12598 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rayter] THAILAND INTERNATIONAL DOG SHOW 2008 [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes! Thailand International Dog Show 2009 is held on 25-28 June 2009 at IMPACT Exhibition Center, Bangkok, Thailand. It is the Biggest and Most Comprehensive Dog Care Exhibition in Thailand going into its 8th successful year. It is a must-attend show. For further information, you can visit at www.thailand-dogshow.com or email contact@thailand-dogshow.com

(This post was edited by soradols on Feb 4, 2009, 11:25 PM)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my