GSD get thinner

dannysao
Dog Kichi

Jun 20, 2008, 5:33 AM

Post #1 of 7 (1661 views)
Shortcut
GSD get thinner Can't Post

Hi
Got my GSD pup, and she is getting thinner and the poo is watery..not eating well, not good appertite..any suggestion, i am afraid she will not growth well..

first timer of GSD, advice appreciated..

dannysao
Attachments: P1060673.JPG (44.7 KB)

nicholaskong
Novice

Jun 20, 2008, 5:39 AM

Post #2 of 7 (1660 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dannysao] GSD get thinner [In reply to] Can't Post

wads her age now??how many weeks??mayb can try switch food or even can feed them raw food..sure they like it..last time i fed my gsd pup innova evo she also poo watery..den i change eukanuba her poo nice ady

leeeejoe
Dog Kichi

Jun 20, 2008, 5:53 AM

Post #3 of 7 (1655 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nicholaskong] GSD get thinner [In reply to] Can't Post

mix can food??ahhaha...quality ones lah...eaglepack holistic can food...no harm trying...
joe

junior81

Jun 20, 2008, 6:06 PM

Post #4 of 7 (1642 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nicholaskong] GSD get thinner [In reply to] Can't Post

hm...eukunaba large breed puppy food?..it is a bi product food...i feed my rottt that food b4 and i personally think its not good......i ask around what the diffrent between the food and normal puppy food......only the kibbble is bigger cuz it contain more protein but anyhow it is still a bi prodocut food....meaning that they campur watever they got from chicken.....whether usefull or not usefull to make the kibble.......

and i intend to feed my rott JD canned food also......it is good for bones.,...however, when i consult my vet from pet safari damansara clinic.....i normally order from them......i told my vet i going to feed my rott 3 months plus..........she said canned food not suitable for puppy.......

hm...so i take it as good advise.......will feed him maybe 6 months later with canned food....

some gsd owner in this forum dun feed their gsd with bi product.......u can check it out........i think if not mistaken u can seek advise frm the member name kuruchan.......

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Jun 20, 2008, 10:31 PM

Post #5 of 7 (1630 views)
Shortcut

How old is she? Has she been dewormed or vaccinated?
How was her apetite previously?
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

dannysao
Dog Kichi

Jun 21, 2008, 12:08 AM

Post #6 of 7 (1622 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer] GSD get thinner [In reply to] Can't Post

hi
she is 8 weeks now, when i took her back from pet shop she look fatter..ya injection done, and dewormed done..she is very active playing, but not active eating..

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Jun 21, 2008, 10:37 PM

Post #7 of 7 (1609 views)
Shortcut

Hmm...has she always been a picky eater?? Or just recently??
Maybe can ask the pet shop to see what they fed her? Are you using the same or different food? Are you feeding the same amount as she was fed in the pet shop?

I can't really give you a solution but...just some things to consider..

Crazy
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my