Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Hi everyone

nicholaskong
Novice

Jun 4, 2008, 8:22 PM

Post #1 of 3 (456 views)
Shortcut
Hi everyone Can't Post

Hi everybody here, I jus bought a puppy German Shepherd..i love this dog from the 1st day i saw a GSD puppy in a pet shop bcos it looks so good n i start searching around for myself 1 from tat day onwards n finally i got myself 1 which is 7 weeks old now..jus back home 1 night..she's named athena..hope to learn a lot from u guys around

myzanordin
ALPHA

Jun 4, 2008, 8:43 PM

Post #2 of 3 (452 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nicholaskong] Hi everyone [In reply to] Can't Post

how nice!!I love GSD too, dreaming to get one...but, still dreaming till now. Dont think be able to commit for his exercise and walk...as my nature of job is too hectic....

For now, still stick to my 2 min. pins and one mixed rojak....which is less demanding (in terms of exercise)..but spoilt to bits...

So, I will keep on dreaming.....Frown

nicholaskong
Novice

Jun 4, 2008, 10:01 PM

Post #3 of 3 (447 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] Hi everyone [In reply to] Can't Post

ya..from now onwards im getting time every day for exercising her..cant wait to c her fully grown up...mayb nex time u haf more time can get 1 also

yesterday night when shes jus back i thought of putting her inside playpen..shes ok at 1st n slept while i accompanying her...den after a while i go sleep n poo all over inside the playpen n keeps on barking..i go down n c wad happen to her oni realise she poo all over..took her out clean up the mess n bathe her no choice..all over her body..den lock her inside toilet n accompany her sleep..sleep at 1st n when i left a while she bark again..midnite beh tahan ler...scared neighbour complain..she wans to sleep bside me oni she wont bark n cry..i think she still scared to sleep alone for now

i think playpen not suitable for her..her poo a bit watery now..she might get it all over her body...thinking of getting a real big wire cage with tray below so all her poo n pee will get down to the tray..but cant find a big 1..maximum oni 3ft..thought of getting 1 4ft n above so nex time no nid change..any 1 haf idea where haf many variety of cages to choose??

In Reply To

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my