Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Friendly Places:
Any Dog Friendly Cafe for Dog Gathering and Talk?

sx_wayne
Novice

Jun 3, 2008, 10:59 PM

Post #1 of 4 (3220 views)
Shortcut
Any Dog Friendly Cafe for Dog Gathering and Talk? Can't Post

In Klang Valley, where is the suitable place to held a talk and a gathering on a specialized dog breed?

I would want to organize a Pomeranian gathering and talk on Pomeranian...

The talk will be given by a show handler and breeder of Pomeranian...Will share us standard of Pom, basic grooming on Pom, best food and supplement on Pom, how to enter Pom to a show? etc etc...

What I need now is only a comfortable place that dog friendly for our furkids and us~

Pls give me some suggestion.PirateUnsure

myzanordin
ALPHA

Jun 4, 2008, 12:57 AM

Post #2 of 4 (3206 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sx_wayne] Any Dog Friendly Cafe for Dog Gathering and Talk? [In reply to] Can't Post

Gathering means a group of ppl together with their furkids right? U need to speak to the outlet 1st before that though these places are dog friendly. I have been to these places with my dogs but on a smaller scale (to lepak and eat). I think they will charge certain fee for usage of area since u plan to do a talk and all...

1) Boat House - TTDI

2) Friendstar -Damansara Perdana

3) Boon Boon - Taman Desa

4) Modesto - Desa Hartamas (I am not sure weder the place is closed already or otherwise)

dertui
Novice

Jun 16, 2008, 1:12 PM

Post #3 of 4 (2926 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] Any Dog Friendly Cafe for Dog Gathering and Talk? [In reply to] Can't Post

Best dogs available:

www.bestshowpuppies.ro/puppies_for_sale.htm

(This post was edited by dertui on Jun 16, 2008, 1:13 PM)

paulcheung2
New User

Dec 10, 2008, 12:28 AM

Post #4 of 4 (2154 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sx_wayne] Any Dog Friendly Cafe for Dog Gathering and Talk? [In reply to] Can't Post

Greetings,
there is a high chance to organize such a gathering and talk but will need time to organize it.
Someone posted this place "NZX Commercial Center (NgauCheSui)" this place is in Ara Damansara. It has change drastically if anyone visited it before Nov08. It is pack with people on the week ends.
There is a restaurant by the name of "Fullhouse" and on the ground floor of the restaurant, mans best friend is allowed but for the time being only the small ones are allowed as the complex will not allow big dogs in.
The owner of the restaurant has a pom so as a pom lover the owner might agreed to use the premises for a talk, otherwise pom lovers can always bring your best friend over to make some new friends.
cheers.
paul
SlySlySly

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my