Cruelty of Dog Catchers

Hakaiou
Novice

May 27, 2008, 4:29 AM

Post #1 of 6 (4371 views)
Shortcut
Cruelty of Dog Catchers Can't Post

I live in Klang.

I had a phone call just a moment ago from my girlfriend. The phone call that broke my heart.
She was sobbing and crying while telling me how horrible and cruel are those dog catchers.

This is how it goes.

She was playing with her dog when the Dog Catchers came with to catch stray dogs around the area. It happen right in front of her eyes. They were using sticks to hit the stray dogs hard and trying to disable the dogs. And there were bloods all over the floor while the dogs trying to run for their life. But they are chasing them.

The problem is i never seen any of the stray dogs aggressive toward anyone. They are friendly to all the neighbourhood. Everyone love them. Some even feed them foods daily. But the 1st thing the dog catchers saw those dogs, is just waving their sticks injuring the dogs. This is so inhuman.

She can't do anything but jz standing looking a cruelty toward those poor animals been beaten. She jz broke into her tears while telling me all this.
Is there nothing we can do about this?
What i mean if they are catching it with proper way, i can accept it. but this is included beating and torturing.Mad

Sad case.

EXERCISE AND PLAY WITH YOUR DOG ALWAYS
COZ A TIRED DOG IS ALWAYS A HAPPY DOG :)

myzanordin
ALPHA

May 27, 2008, 9:09 PM

Post #2 of 6 (4344 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Hakaiou] Cruelty of Dog Catchers [In reply to] Can't Post

Try capturing this with video or pic. Mayor of KL is saying that all the dog catchers is exercising humane method. None of the dogs are injured during the process.

He needs proof despite all the complains from public. He is saying we have no basis of what we say....As it is all this people is paid to sleep using our tax money.....We can make a difference!!!

Hakaiou
Novice

May 27, 2008, 9:40 PM

Post #3 of 6 (4340 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] Cruelty of Dog Catchers [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Try capturing this with video or pic. Mayor of KL is saying that all the dog catchers is exercising humane method. None of the dogs are injured during the process.

He needs proof despite all the complains from public. He is saying we have no basis of what we say....As it is all this people is paid to sleep using our tax money.....We can make a difference!!!

Too bad she did not capture any video/pic regarding this matter.
I hope everyone will do this in future regarding this matter.

Agreed with you. We can make a difference.

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

May 27, 2008, 11:41 PM

Post #4 of 6 (4328 views)
Shortcut

tat is sad to read, so i can't imagine ur gf witnessing the incident, it must be horrible... Frown

i think they have to be reported... check out this post www.puppy.com.my/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=323440;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

Sookie's Photo Gallery
DON'T BREED AND BUY, WHILE HOMELESS ANIMALS DIE.
EVERY DOG SHOULD HAVE A HOME.

Hakaiou
Novice

May 28, 2008, 7:49 PM

Post #5 of 6 (4295 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ai_ney] Cruelty of Dog Catchers [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
tat is sad to read, so i can't imagine ur gf witnessing the incident, it must be horrible... Frown

i think they have to be reported... check out this post www.puppy.com.my/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=323440;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

Yes, indeed it was horrible.
She afraid those dog catchers gonna catch her dogs too. So she quickly bring in all the dogs into the house.
All she can do is jz looking at those dogs screaming and barking for help. Well all they do is jz whack with sticks while someone trying to catch the dogs.
Geez...
was wondering are they having some stress and treating those stray dogs as stress-reliever?

By the way,thanks for the info mate.
Will do my best to bring down those inhumane human. :)

myzanordin
ALPHA

May 29, 2008, 2:07 AM

Post #6 of 6 (4274 views)
Shortcut

Yes, please report to the respective authority. Otherwise, please contact Leigh and she will be able to guide u. I know Leigh personally, she is a nice and helpful person and is an active animal activitist.

Please make a different.Everyone can contribute in a small or big way for those who are unable to speak for themselves.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my