Hi..in need of advice

joeykuan
New User

May 21, 2008, 5:08 AM

Post #1 of 6 (1151 views)
Shortcut
Hi..in need of advice Can't Post

Hi there

I'm Joey. I live in a shop-apartment (meaning the lower floor is a shop lat & the upper one is the residential area). Anyway my gf is crazy about adopting/purchasing a toy dog, preferably a pug. The problem is that we are both working and my home built-up area is small. So what would yu guys advise.....puppy ???? What kind is the best or should I forget the whole idea completely ???!!!

musashi
ALPHA

May 21, 2008, 9:30 PM

Post #2 of 6 (1127 views)
Shortcut
Re: [joeykuan] Hi..in need of advice [In reply to] Can't Post

HI,

me too living in a shop apartment,under the apartment law, no dog is allwoed. But I have 2 Pekingnese.

As for you, PUg, Pekingese or Boston Terrier should be ok as they are less active and need minimum excercise.

Good luck on your search..

Blush I am the man with dog's name

Butterfly_B52

May 22, 2008, 3:16 AM

Post #3 of 6 (1108 views)
Shortcut

I think best to forget and drop the whole idea in order to be fair to the dogs, neighbors , dog lovers and to yourself. i am sure you know the reasons without further explaination.

lover of cannine

Amanda85
Doggyman

May 23, 2008, 7:27 PM

Post #4 of 6 (1072 views)
Shortcut

everyone need to either work or study. u think all the other dogs lover are retiree or they are so rich that they didn't need to work?

u can have a dog, if u really like one. just make sure u are committed to it, and bring him out often for socializing and exercising.

all u need is to find a suitable dog that will suit your lifestyle. although pug is preferable becoz they are less active dog and less barky, but they still need some exercising.

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

(This post was edited by Amanda85 on May 23, 2008, 7:28 PM)

dr_chongbreeder
Novice

Sep 19, 2008, 10:45 PM

Post #5 of 6 (759 views)
Shortcut

Im just started selling puppies with FREE veterinary service 24 / 7 ,,what do you think? im a vet..my webbie is petmalaysia.com

lacavara
Novice

Nov 2, 2008, 12:52 AM

Post #6 of 6 (566 views)
Shortcut

Unless you want your aprtment to smell like a dog house, it is best to forget about the whole idea of having a dog in the aprtment. Although some of the smaller breeds require less exercise, it is best to forget about the whole idea of having a dog if no one is around for the whole day while you are at work.

Cavalier King Charles Spaniel at Lacavara
http://www.lacavara.com

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my