Help needed for new member here

klchee
New User

May 18, 2008, 12:13 AM

Post #1 of 7 (1095 views)
Shortcut
Help needed for new member here Can't Post

Hi,

I have been researching which breed that suits me and my family and i think either a Beagle or a Golden Retriever would fit nicely/ I also researched in the web and was advised not to get dogs from pet shops but i do not know any breeders in penang to search for one.

FYI. i live in a landed property (hence space for a more active one) and i do not own any pets before. i hv a 10 yr old son and we decided to get a pet as an addition to our family.

Appreciate your inputs!

Thanks

KL

Veanne
K9 Maniac

May 19, 2008, 9:50 AM

Post #2 of 7 (1055 views)
Shortcut
Re: [klchee] Help needed for new member here [In reply to] Can't Post

hmm... before you actually buy one.. try consider to adopt one... there is a lot of homeless dog waiting for a wonderful home...

~L0v3 SHIRO 4 EveR~

hourus
Novice

May 20, 2008, 7:05 AM

Post #3 of 7 (1033 views)
Shortcut

hello klchee, welcome to puppy.com.my, wish you all the best in getting a golden retriever Wink
@!x

Amanda85
Doggyman

May 23, 2008, 7:36 PM

Post #4 of 7 (975 views)
Shortcut

welcome to the forum and all the best in finding the right dog for your family.

but sometimes we dog owners will be the one adapting to the dog lifestyle, rather than choosing the dog that suit our lifestyle.

cause i'm sure 5 years ago, my lifestyle doesn't include jungle trekking every weekend and walking around the neighbourhood everyday.

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

PSY
K9 Kaki

May 24, 2008, 10:53 PM

Post #5 of 7 (963 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

Welcome and if you decide to get a GR do contact me at liteweimer @ yahoo. com A friend of mine who is a breeder has alitter of GR, hope to hear from you.

Sonic Theory
Dog Kichi

May 26, 2008, 10:56 PM

Post #6 of 7 (910 views)
Shortcut
Re: Help needed for new member here [In reply to] Can't Post

klchee,

Yes I can't agree with Amanda85 more. Before my furkid came into my life, I wake up for work at only 9.30am. And during weekends, whenever I feel like getting off the bed.

Ever since I have her, I wake up every morning between 7am - 7.30am! Never could I have imagine myself doing this cos I was never a morning person. And because of this change, I hardly even party on Friday nites! I'll be yawning away by 11pm.

But its all worth it! So be prepared for some changes in your life having a furkid around - especially so for the 1st year.

All the best in your search for your life companion!

Veanne
K9 Maniac

May 28, 2008, 1:48 AM

Post #7 of 7 (881 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sonic Theory] Help needed for new member here [In reply to] Can't Post

haha... yeah... it is always a great memories and a wonderful lifestyle to treasure with our furkid...

~L0v3 SHIRO 4 EveR~

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my