Looking for a Boxer pup!

nat_mcg
New User

May 11, 2008, 2:06 AM

Post #1 of 2 (627 views)
Shortcut
Looking for a Boxer pup! Can't Post

Hi Everyone,

My partner and I are huge dog lovers. I've grown up with dogs all my life and he had one very loyal Labrador when he lived abroad. We've recently parted with a friend's lovely Boxer who we took care of for almost two years whilst he went travelling. She has now returned to live with him and we're missing her terribly. We fell in love with her as expected and love the nature of this breed. They are fun, loyal and great with kids. I'm now searching for a Boxer pup of our own but I'm finding it difficult to find many Boxer breeders in KL or Malaysia in fact. I know of one lady but she does not have any pups at the moment and as with all good breeding practices won't be expecting another litter for some time yet.

If it doesn't work out and we can't find any reputable Boxer breeders then we will think about gettting a German Shepherd. I think there are a lot more of these in Malaysia so I'd be very happy to adopt or buy one but only from a reputable breeder. I'm not interested in showing - I just want a healthy, family friendly dog!

Can anyone help??!!

kitten_penang

May 16, 2008, 11:31 AM

Post #2 of 2 (522 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nat_mcg] Looking for a Boxer pup! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi.welcome to the forum :)
there are breeders in malaysia but it's easier to find a good one with the right contacts.have you considered adopting a dog from the local spca?there are quite a few large breed dogs there up for adoption especially in kl area.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my