Thailand International Dog Show 2008, BKK

MuffinC
New User

May 8, 2008, 8:08 PM

Post #1 of 1 (6106 views)
Shortcut
Thailand International Dog Show 2008, BKK Can't Post

Greetings from Thailand.

Hi. I'm a new member here and own 2 Golden Retrievers and 1 Saint Bernard. I'd like to share with you all about a dog show in Thailand called "Thailand International Dog Show 2008." This is one of the biggest annual dog show and exhibition in Thailand. Last year, over 150,000 people visited the show.

Show Name : Thailand International Dog Show 2008

Date : 26-29 June 2008

Time : 10 am - 8 pm

Venue : Hall 5-6, IMPACT Exhibition and Convention Center

Entrance Fee : 15 Baht for Adult, Kids and dogs enter for FREE

**Fees will be donated to abandoned dog charities/associations**

This show will feature great deals of dog care products from over 190 Thai and international exhibitors (expected). There will be also be entertainment, dog fashion show and areas for activities such as dog agility and speed competitions for dogs and owners to enjoy. More details about the show can be found at www.thailand-dogshow.com

For those of you who maybe interested in entering your dogs for the show, this show is supported by Kennel Club of Thailand, so you can contact them directly or find out more information on their website at www.kcthailand.org

So, if you are planning to come to Thailand in June, this show is sure worth attending.

Cheers!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my