Penang 10th dog gathering 18/5 Sunday -- Dogs Birthday Party

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

May 7, 2008, 2:53 AM

Post #1 of 4 (2162 views)
Shortcut
Penang 10th dog gathering 18/5 Sunday -- Dogs Birthday Party Can't Post

Hi ALL,
Our next dog gathering would be held on the beach -- beach ( So sad that we can't make it at Farlim ). This time will be held a doggie birthday party ,and also is the 10th gathering since last year untill now , hope every 1 will join us So the details are as below :

DATE : 18 May 2008 ( Sunday )
TIME : 5PM
VENUE : Hotel Beach

Pls register at Home A Pet ( 1 word ) DOTCOM/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5435so that we know how many people and furkids are coming. Do invite more of your friends to join us too.

OWNER's NAME :
DOG TYPE :
DOG NAME :
SEX :
FOODS : ( Potluck style )

(This post was edited by jessyca_loh on May 7, 2008, 2:58 AM)

kitten_penang

May 16, 2008, 12:54 PM

Post #2 of 4 (1967 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessyca_loh] Penang 10th dog gathering 18/5 Sunday -- Dogs Birthday Party [In reply to] Can't Post

hey i cant find the page to aply :)
which hotel beach?
sory din't up load the pics my hubby have been busy lately building a new temple in our area and i don't have transport to go any where.

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

May 16, 2008, 5:38 PM

Post #3 of 4 (1955 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kitten_penang] Penang 10th dog gathering 18/5 Sunday -- Dogs Birthday Party [In reply to] Can't Post

i cant seems to input the names or website, admin may have prevent those words leh..

its Sandy Bay or Crown Jewel beach there..near Dalat school.

kitten_penang

May 16, 2008, 8:42 PM

Post #4 of 4 (1944 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessyca_loh] Penang 10th dog gathering 18/5 Sunday -- Dogs Birthday Party [In reply to] Can't Post

okie thanks.hey whats your e-mail i have this cruel e-mail of doggies and i want to spread it to help them.i sent one to admin but he hasn't post it here :(

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my