Recommended vet in Bandar Sri D'sara or Kepong

myzanordin
ALPHA

Apr 30, 2008, 9:57 PM

Post #1 of 19 (14464 views)
Shortcut
Recommended vet in Bandar Sri D'sara or Kepong Can't Post

Hello,

I have just moved to Bandar Sri D'sara. Anyone who lives nearby, can you kindly recommend sme reliable vet. Kepong is also nearby..So I wouldnt mind going there too...

Our current vet is at Sek 14,PJ...and that is like 30-45 min. frm the house. So, just in case, for emengency we would like to get to know of some good vets nearby...

Thanks a million....

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

May 1, 2008, 12:19 AM

Post #2 of 19 (14447 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] Recommended vet in Bandar Sri D'sara or Kepong [In reply to] Can't Post

there's a vet in kota d'sara, dr hasnul... good vet but may be pricey... sookie had her bladder stone removal there coz my fren used to work there as an asst...

Sookie's Photo Gallery
DON'T BREED AND BUY, WHILE HOMELESS ANIMALS DIE.
EVERY DOG SHOULD HAVE A HOME.

musashi
ALPHA

May 1, 2008, 12:25 AM

Post #3 of 19 (14445 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] Recommended vet in Bandar Sri D'sara or Kepong [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

Congratulaiton for moving to new house..ada house warming tak ?

B'd Sri Damansara...wah...need to pay toll every day lah..

There are some good vets in Damansara Utama or Taman Megah along LDP.

But I always prefer Hands & Paws at Suria Damansara.

Blush I am the man with dog's name

myzanordin
ALPHA

May 1, 2008, 12:51 AM

Post #4 of 19 (14438 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ai_ney] Recommended vet in Bandar Sri D'sara or Kepong [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes, heard of him. The only Malay in Shah Alam who walk his dogs every morning. Ai ney.. do u knw the clinic address and name of clinic ah? Thanks.........

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

May 1, 2008, 12:55 AM

Post #5 of 19 (14434 views)
Shortcut

i was actually looking for his business card but cannot find... it must be at home, let me try to dig it out... i hv the clinic's number tho, it's 03-6156 2478...

Sookie's Photo Gallery
DON'T BREED AND BUY, WHILE HOMELESS ANIMALS DIE.
EVERY DOG SHOULD HAVE A HOME.

myzanordin
ALPHA

May 1, 2008, 12:58 AM

Post #6 of 19 (14432 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] Recommended vet in Bandar Sri D'sara or Kepong [In reply to] Can't Post

he he...rumah sewa only lah...my new house ready for handover in 4-5 mths time...what to do, the new Purchaser (my condo ) kick me out lor....suddenly change her mind dont want to extend my stay....though earlier dah verbally agreed yang I will service the interest on daily basis...

Pengsan me last week, have to look for house on Wed and move on Thursday. Nightmare man......Phew...learn my lesson though..all have to be in black & white....Shocked

I think Taman Megah pun quite near to my place. Where is Suria Damansara? Near curve/ikea?

myzanordin
ALPHA

May 1, 2008, 1:00 AM

Post #7 of 19 (14429 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ai_ney] Recommended vet in Bandar Sri D'sara or Kepong [In reply to] Can't Post

Ok..thanks.Will give a call.

boco

May 1, 2008, 1:06 AM

Post #8 of 19 (14425 views)
Shortcut

you could try this clinic -

Lin Veterinary Clinic
13, Jalan Metro Perdana Timur 3,
Taman Usahawan Kepong,
Kepong Utara, 52100,
Kuala Lumpur.

Opening hour:
Mon-Thu, Sat 10am-7pm
Fri 10am-4pm
Sun closed

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

May 1, 2008, 2:40 AM

Post #9 of 19 (14412 views)
Shortcut

HESHMAEL'S CLINIC FOR PETS SDN. BHD.
21, JALAN PJU 5/13, DATARAN SUNWAY,
SUNWAY DAMANSARA,
47810 PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR
Tel: 603-61562478
Fax: 603-61562484

Here you go.. This forum ( www. home a pet. com) is very informative. Dr Hasnul is not too bad la and he does help out rescuers too.. He called me cos he want to adopt guruguru but I rejected him cos he already got 4 saluki.. u can see him on his website www. heshmael - saluki. com. Suria Damansara somewhere near my house.. Hand and Paws maybe Dr Mervin is better but dun wanna say much bout Dr Lai Chong.. Just find him a bit strange sometimes.. Haven't consult him before so cannot comment.. Oh and check the dr that charleswong goes. Should not be too bad somewhere in Kepong wan..

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

charleswong29
Enthusiast

May 1, 2008, 2:59 AM

Post #10 of 19 (14411 views)
Shortcut

hey myza,
maybe u can try the vet i used to go...i'm staying in kepong

Sacred Hearts Animal Clinic
2, Jln 20/38A, Tmn Sri Sinar,
52100 Segambut, Kuala Lumpur.

Tel: 03-62728213

Tue - Sat : 10am - 8pm
Sun : 10am - 4pm

myzanordin
ALPHA

May 2, 2008, 4:00 PM

Post #11 of 19 (14343 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] Recommended vet in Bandar Sri D'sara or Kepong [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks Yen.

myzanordin
ALPHA

May 2, 2008, 4:03 PM

Post #12 of 19 (14340 views)
Shortcut
Re: [charleswong29] Recommended vet in Bandar Sri D'sara or Kepong [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks Charles. Taman Sri Sinar also nearby to my place. Like 10 min away only.

charleswong29
Enthusiast

May 2, 2008, 5:16 PM

Post #13 of 19 (14333 views)
Shortcut

ya i know, that y i recommend u thereTongue

khengteik
ALPHA

May 2, 2008, 10:40 PM

Post #14 of 19 (14313 views)
Shortcut

bandar sri damansara... hmmm issit the one u turn left after the IKEA tol gate? think is before the petrol station rite... inside there oso got 1 vet.... Dr Loh i think....

A dog is a man's most loyal friend.

nikemax
Novice

May 3, 2008, 6:17 PM

Post #15 of 19 (14276 views)
Shortcut

hey..why to kepong?as i know there are two vet clinics in bdr sri damansara itself. one which i used to brg my dog to is

KLINIK HAIWAN KESAYANGAN
DR.SUPARAMANIAM
6.G,Jalan Ara, SD 7/3A,
Bandar Sri Damansara,52200 Kuala Lumpur
Tel.03-62724179

another is a vet clinic,operated by a chinese vet and a malay vet,where my gf brought her dog to.but couldnt get the address for u right now.it is actually next shop lots area after (Maybank and Pizza Hut )shop lots area on your right.

but u can prefer a vet who really suitable for your dog=)good luck

myzanordin
ALPHA

May 3, 2008, 7:58 PM

Post #16 of 19 (14266 views)
Shortcut
Re: [khengteik] Recommended vet in Bandar Sri D'sara or Kepong [In reply to] Can't Post

Yup..go straight after to, after the Caltex petrol station ......this weekend will drive around to the places that the members suggested.....thanks...

myzanordin
ALPHA

May 3, 2008, 7:59 PM

Post #17 of 19 (14265 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nikemax] Recommended vet in Bandar Sri D'sara or Kepong [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks mate...

khengteik
ALPHA

May 3, 2008, 8:46 PM

Post #18 of 19 (14261 views)
Shortcut

go straight after tol, turn left at the first left junction.... that taman's main road is a big circle..... Dr Loh's clinic is somewhere in that taman...

A dog is a man's most loyal friend.

hanako
Dog Kichi

May 9, 2008, 11:06 PM

Post #19 of 19 (14086 views)
Shortcut

Dr Low - T:03 62749671
The Clinic is open 7 days a week....... Please call them for directions .... not difficult to locate them as they are near the semi-D's.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my