Greetings from Malacca

Mr.Read
New User

Apr 26, 2008, 3:53 PM

Post #1 of 2 (669 views)
Shortcut
Greetings from Malacca Can't Post

Hi everyone,

I'm Jeffrey M Read from Malacca. There are plans to keep German Shepherds when the time comes.

Took me awhile to "officially" register into this group. Anyway, I have a suggestion to improve this website. Currently on the Main Index Page, one would have to scroll approximately 3 times before reaching the Forum section, due to excessive number of adverts in between and Quick Links to other Forum on cats, fishes, koi, real estate etc. which has no relevance.

If these adverts & Quick Links could be moved to the bottom after the all Forum Section, it would be most appreciated. I believe that there are reasons that those adverts & Quick Links were placed above the Forum section, but that is a different story altogether.

If the Administrator(s) could look into this and move the adverts & Quick Links below, that is a BIG thank you from me. Come to think of it, the adverts & Quick Links do not only appear on the Main Index Page but on all pages, which I think is really excessive.

If other members have found a way to bypass scrolling the adverts & Quick Links to go to the Forum directly, please let me know as I do not want to have Repetitive Injury Disorder later.

Jeff

(This post was edited by Mr.Read on Apr 26, 2008, 4:40 PM)

kitten_penang

May 16, 2008, 11:37 AM

Post #2 of 2 (484 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Mr.Read] Greetings from Malacca [In reply to] Can't Post

hi :)
we don't mind the hassle of getting into this web page because in the end it is all worth it.we get a lot of info,help and moral support from other dog owners and animal lovers to make dog keeping all the more enjoyable :)
but we do thank you for your comment and feed back of the forum :)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my