NZX Commercial Center (NgauCheSui)

Giorgio
Novice

Apr 26, 2008, 2:05 AM

Post #1 of 5 (3406 views)
Shortcut
NZX Commercial Center (NgauCheSui) Can't Post

Hello all,

I have share before but let me share again, this place in Ara Damansara allows dog to roam around. :) They are like highclass pasar malam style and the shop lots are opening now.

I have brought my pup to the FoodTiam there and my friend brought her ShihTzu to the Station One and also KaFeiDian. All these 3 are ok. Recently tried to bring my pup into the Starbucks there but they don't allow.

So in case u need to shop, like bags, clothes, handphones etc, u can come to this place along with your furkids!!!! Smile

musashi
ALPHA

Apr 28, 2008, 10:26 PM

Post #2 of 5 (3284 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Giorgio] NZX Commercial Center (NgauCheSui) [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Hello all,

I have share before but let me share again, this place in Ara Damansara allows dog to roam around. :) They are like highclass pasar malam style and the shop lots are opening now.

I have brought my pup to the FoodTiam there and my friend brought her ShihTzu to the Station One and also KaFeiDian. All these 3 are ok. Recently tried to bring my pup into the Starbucks there but they don't allow.

So in case u need to shop, like bags, clothes, handphones etc, u can come to this place along with your furkids!!!! Smile

Hi...I was there many times but without my dogs,some of the shops owner hve shitzu acompany them.

But, jsut a reminder, we must have our manner, don't let your dogs peeor wee wee there, let your dog finsih their business before you bring them there. We as responsible dog owner must observe the rules

respect others..

Blush I am the man with dog's name

Senseless
Novice

Apr 29, 2008, 8:56 PM

Post #3 of 5 (3220 views)
Shortcut

That place is quite dead except for the central area where the stalls are, and just a few cafe in operation now. Maybe takes a while more before the place will comes alive. But when it becomes popular, not sure if dogs can be allowed anymore.

wahthye
Dog Kichi

Nov 5, 2008, 7:06 AM

Post #4 of 5 (2218 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Senseless] NZX Commercial Center (NgauCheSui) [In reply to] Can't Post

yeah today i went there with my fren n son. very dog friendly place.

tried Fullhouse Cafe. they allow furkid, but need to sit outside lor.... better than not allow, rite! FrownFrown

rachellau
New User

Nov 14, 2008, 4:06 AM

Post #5 of 5 (2158 views)
Shortcut

holy cafe at NZX!!!they allow me to bring my son in~!!nice place to hav coffee with ur furkid!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my