Tear Stain?

diepretty
Novice

Apr 24, 2008, 11:01 PM

Post #1 of 6 (1472 views)
Shortcut
Tear Stain? Can't Post

Hi there,

I just wanted to ask if the marking running down the eye of my puppy is a tear stain or an actual marking? I'm sorry I have no idea how to atatch actual images, so you will need to check it out at this url : http://www.pbase.com/alexwan/image/95083078

Anyone who can help teach attach pics would be great too!

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

Apr 24, 2008, 11:04 PM

Post #2 of 6 (1469 views)
Shortcut
Re: [diepretty] Tear Stain? [In reply to] Can't Post

it does look like tear stains..do u try to wipe it everyday with a wet cloth ? How old is ur furkid ?

diepretty
Novice

Apr 24, 2008, 11:12 PM

Post #3 of 6 (1467 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessyca_loh] Tear Stain? [In reply to] Can't Post

I haven't actually, I'll start today! If it doesn't work I'll have to get tear stain removers then. She's 10 weeks old now, proving to be quite a stubborn terror for me.

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

Apr 24, 2008, 11:16 PM

Post #4 of 6 (1464 views)
Shortcut

Oh she is still young..tear stains are caused by either genetics or food or bacteria in their eyes...it can be many factors..my Poodle has very bad tear stains too..i have tried different methods..currently im feeding her Health n Shine which seems to work but it is quite costly also..so see how this product goes..

diepretty
Novice

Apr 24, 2008, 11:36 PM

Post #5 of 6 (1458 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessyca_loh] Tear Stain? [In reply to] Can't Post

Let's hope they'll all go away! Thanks for your quick response Jessyca!

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

Apr 25, 2008, 2:40 AM

Post #6 of 6 (1435 views)
Shortcut

Ur welcome..i want my Poodle to look pretty..i have always like the teddy bear look on a Poodle but not able to keep it for Nana because of her tear stains so hopefully by curing it, i can have that style for her lor..anyways the website for health n shine - healthnshine.com/product.html

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my