Hurricanes Toffee and Katrina

T3
Novice

Apr 21, 2008, 2:11 AM

Post #1 of 5 (970 views)
Shortcut
Hurricanes Toffee and Katrina Can't Post

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forum, but not that new to dog parenting. Had a 4 year old mongrel by the name of Toffee and he has taught me all I know about parenting. Recently I adopted 4 month old Catarinha (her name means Catherine in Portuguese) with fellow forum member 3sa.

Toffee is currently with my parents in Penang but will be returning soon to USJ.

Hope to be able to be part of the dog-loving community of this country. We need more dog-lovers around. :)

Veanne
K9 Maniac

Apr 22, 2008, 12:09 PM

Post #2 of 5 (907 views)
Shortcut
Re: [T3] Hurricanes Toffee and Katrina [In reply to] Can't Post

hihi.... welcome to our big family...

im veanne, from perak... currently in kl... nice to meet you here... i have one dog with me here in kl... he's shiro.. i adopted him from puppy.com...

~L0v3 SHIRO 4 EveR~

(This post was edited by Veanne on Apr 22, 2008, 12:10 PM)

Pommymom
Novice

Apr 23, 2008, 2:28 AM

Post #3 of 5 (865 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Veanne] Hurricanes Toffee and Katrina [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi I am Stella from Klang..Smile I have a mongrel too, her name is Jojo and her photo is on my avatar. I adopted her from Rescue 2 Home org. I am also quite new here, joined couple weeks ago and hope to know more friends from dog lover's community. Nice to meet you!

kitten_penang

Apr 23, 2008, 2:40 AM

Post #4 of 5 (864 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Pommymom] Hurricanes Toffee and Katrina [In reply to] Can't Post

hi im melissa from penang nice to meet u guys.wanna come join in a doggie gathering that their planning?

T3
Novice

Apr 26, 2008, 10:50 AM

Post #5 of 5 (816 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kitten_penang] Hurricanes Toffee and Katrina [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, nice to meet you. I'm from Penang actually, but living in Subang now. Toffee is in Penang with my parents and Catarinha is with me now. Maybe could meet up with you all when I go back to visit my family. :)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my