IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Show and Championship:
PAA gathering at the Silver Jubilee Home Penang

kitten_penang

Apr 20, 2008, 2:29 AM

Post #1 of 12 (11406 views)
Shortcut
PAA gathering at the Silver Jubilee Home Penang Can't Post

Went today to see the show but my dog din't really behaved well there so i had to take him out for mac donalds and let him watch the other dogs from the car.Is there anyone who was at the show who can tell me how was the agility show like?I din't get to see it.

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

Apr 21, 2008, 7:38 PM

Post #2 of 12 (11302 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kitten_penang] PAA gathering at the Silver Jubilee Home Penang [In reply to] Can't Post

U can visit PAA website, normally they will post up pictures one..the recent ones maybe posted much later..i also didnt really watch the trials, heard that the dogs werent in the mood to perform that day and they had a last minute dog fancy dress competition then cos there were so many dogs all dressed up..

agility-penang.com/photoalbum

kitten_penang

Apr 21, 2008, 9:53 PM

Post #3 of 12 (11285 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessyca_loh] PAA gathering at the Silver Jubilee Home Penang [In reply to] Can't Post

yaloh that day there were a lot of small breed dogs that day my dog was so kin cheong he kept marking his territory instead of socializing with the other dogs.Very malu.I saw a guy with a min snauzer so damm cute the dogs wanna pet it also cannot frighten my doggie jealous.Guez he's not used to mix with other doggies.
Did you see the saint bernard?It's so....... adorable.
Did you bring your poodle with you?guez she had a good time coz so many kaki lang there.

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

Apr 21, 2008, 10:47 PM

Post #4 of 12 (11280 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kitten_penang] PAA gathering at the Silver Jubilee Home Penang [In reply to] Can't Post

I think ur referring to my Schnauzer..cos she is the smallest size MS there and she is already 9mths old, she wont grow any bigger than that liao..my husband and me take turns to handle both dogs..MS and Poodle.. Tongue

Some of the members there are our dog gathering kaki so know most of them lor...oh i like the Akita but someone warn us that dun leave ur small breed dogs wandering near the Akita bcos he may attack them wor..so have to watch out lor..

There were few mongrels there which are very good in the agility one..dogs like Pacco and Scruffy..next time if u have the chance, u can get to watch them perform..July there is another round of Agility trials..u can go to the PAA website for more updates..

kitten_penang

Apr 22, 2008, 1:26 AM

Post #5 of 12 (11269 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessyca_loh] PAA gathering at the Silver Jubilee Home Penang [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh so that was you.your doggie is so adorable u must have spent a lot to buy that puppy,where did you buy it from annd how muchh did it cost??did u see my doggie nothing special right but he's still my liltle baby.he's very manja and spoilt for a mix breed spitz.did u know u could bring ur doggie to the beach beside the jerejak harbour?most of the time theres no people there coz it's near to a new developement site.it's beautiful.u bring ur doggies to i-avenue rite which shop is it that allows u to bring ur doggie there?

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

Apr 22, 2008, 11:13 PM

Post #6 of 12 (11211 views)
Shortcut

We survey a few places b4 deciding to buy our MS, she was Rm850 comes with Mka cert, normal MS price is around RM1200-Rm1500..no cert is around Rm750 - 950. We brought her from Sg Ara pet shop.

I seldom bring my furkids out..i have 2 so its kinda headache bringing 2 out, we only bring them out when we have dog gatherings and if i go home early, i bring them for walks around my house there..

Is the beach near jerejak there big enough for us to have a dog gathering ? got place to park our cars for maybe around 30+ ppl ?

ur baby is also special, no doubt he is a mix breed but they are special too..my husband has a mongrel back in Bworth too, all dogs want us to sayang them one lar..sure manja..

kitten_penang

Apr 23, 2008, 1:52 AM

Post #7 of 12 (11193 views)
Shortcut

hmm.. don't think their will be a problem coz u can park along the road.took my boy there for an overnite camping trip 2 months ago.theres also a stall nearby that sells food and drinks.will send some phothos of the place for u guys to see whether it's ok with u guys.

kitten_penang

Apr 23, 2008, 2:21 AM

Post #8 of 12 (11192 views)
Shortcut

oh yeah i forgot to tell u something i bought and aust silky for my mom it's owner showed me the cert for both it's parents.it stated that both was imported from aust to a kennel in ipoh and it's owner told me he had to drive to ipoh to get the dogs but the problem started only when they started breeding the puppies couldn't be certified coz it seems that mka head quarters in KL couldn't confirm both the parents certs.u might wanna check with mka 1st coz their are many bogus mka certs out there.plus the dog suffered kidney problems and nearly died the hospital bills from gills plus the follow up, meds and vitamins cost thousands of ringgit but we were lucky the puppy din't die.just imagine i had to force feed her with a syringe for over a month to get her strength back.pls do be careful.

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

Apr 23, 2008, 10:37 PM

Post #9 of 12 (11135 views)
Shortcut

Oic, thanks for notifying me, we dun really care for the cert, we just want our MS to be healthy nia so if its fake or real, it doesnt matter..its not like we are going to enter Mookie in any MKA competition or anything lor..

Yes we have had our bad experiences too b4 i got my these 2 furkids..my 1st puppy died within 4 days and the 2nd one died within a month so we are more careful liao when we select our puppies..

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

Apr 24, 2008, 2:47 AM

Post #10 of 12 (11117 views)
Shortcut

Hope u can send us some pics..my friend told me that area no trees one so it will be quite hot in the afternoon / evening ?

kitten_penang

Apr 24, 2008, 5:45 AM

Post #11 of 12 (11102 views)
Shortcut

yeah got trees over there.wanted to send u some pics today but it rained heavily this afternoon.will go tommorow and up load them to this page when i get back.

rightroyale
Novice

Apr 29, 2008, 7:03 PM

Post #12 of 12 (10825 views)
Shortcut

Links to Photos and results of the 5th obedience and 11th agility competition are here-

http://www,agility-penang.com

Thanks to all for coming to watch the event.

Sue
Building the bond with your dogs

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my