Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Grooming:
murDER PET Shop.. dog lover ATTENTION

icey15
New User

Apr 18, 2008, 10:24 PM

Post #1 of 12 (7183 views)
Shortcut
murDER PET Shop.. dog lover ATTENTION Can't Post

If u all wish to bring ur lovely dog for grooming.. CARRFOUR..IS A new shop lot and juz open ard PLS DO NOT BRING IT TO TIS SHOP which is near to the KEPONG, half yrs.. the shop name DxpT PET shop... although the shop can let the customer see how they groom ur dog and puppy bt they ppl helping u to groom them is not professional at al.....SERVICE r BAD and it prove by some of the forum comment for those DOg lovers too... they wil COMB ur dog's fur very rude til they r yelling inside and out their hair till the dog's tears flowing from their eyes.. if the groomer there stil cant COMB the fur they WIL TEL U, UR DOG HAV TO CUT OFF ALL THE HAIR.. coz the groomer scare to do so many jobs straigh cut off all ez for them and can earn the customer more money.. they dun even try to help ur dog and juz think of themselve's benefit.. so TIS IS NOT A PROFESSIONAL PET SHOP PPL AND GROOMER SHD DO... AND THE groomer they r stil new and student they do not hav any experience and the shop owner juz simply pass the job to them and earn the MONEY is their 1ST PERIORITY.... PET SHOP SHD HAV GOOD HEART AND MUST LOVE THE PET beside THN JUZ EARNING $$$$$$$$!!!!!!

some forum ppl giving comment tat the HURT THE puppY's ear during the grooming section..til the bc home only realize their puppy's ear get hurt...I'M one of the EXAMPLE.....

my lovely PUPPY GIVE THEM MURDER ADI...!!!!!! coz he stil small so me and my bf dot of bring him to do basic grooming for shower and cut the finger nails coz too long make him feel uncomfortable.. after tat when we on the way home the puppy keep yelling so we check his body realize tat his ear got hurt, at 1st we dot mayb small problem so we bring him home til nx morning the puppy's ear getting serious, my bf bring him to see doc and the doc say it very serious and it wil coz him die too............ after putting the medicine the puppy feel better bt the er stil does look so good....and the puupy feel illner each day...... on the fouth day.. we found the puppy totally no energy and bring him to doc again and admitted for one day... nx day he look more ill and keep yelling like wanted to talk to me and my bf.... look so pity....... in the afternoon doc called and say he PASS AWAY ADI....... and doc say if affected by ear his head wil only lying to one side... is true tat when we bring him to see doc his head only lying to one side...... god..... only four days bc from the PET SHOP... thn the puppy left us.....
FrownFrown

joantan
Dog Kichi

Apr 19, 2008, 8:02 AM

Post #2 of 12 (7160 views)
Shortcut
Re: [icey15] murDER PET Shop.. dog lover ATTENTION [In reply to] Can't Post

A puppy cannot die from hair being pulled from the ear. I suggest you check your facts first before causing defamation.

As I said in the other forums that you are spreading this. If the the pet shop has suggested that you do an autopsy you should not refuse since you really should find out what really caused your puppy's death?

Could it be that the vet over medicated?

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Apr 19, 2008, 10:35 AM

Post #3 of 12 (7149 views)
Shortcut
Re: [joantan] murDER PET Shop.. dog lover ATTENTION [In reply to] Can't Post

i try to PM admin about this, but not sure why the PM canot work. so i will post it up here. hope admin will check this out and don't cos misleading to innocent party. and false accusations. this is unfair to the innocent party and cause unforseaable damages.

the story can be read up more here: http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/676698

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!
THE BULLDOG STATION **drop us a visit **
PHOTO ALBUM : PUPPY.COM & OTHERS
Ref: Pg 18; 19

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

Veanne
K9 Maniac

Apr 19, 2008, 11:59 AM

Post #4 of 12 (7140 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bull Lover] murDER PET Shop.. dog lover ATTENTION [In reply to] Can't Post

haih... i read the whole thing already... but then... its better not to comment... haih...

icey15 : my condolence to you... may your rieky rest in peace...

~L0v3 SHIRO 4 EveR~

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Apr 20, 2008, 8:54 AM

Post #5 of 12 (7090 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Veanne] murDER PET Shop.. dog lover ATTENTION [In reply to] Can't Post

Home A Pet also got this post. and someone giving him good advise too.

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!
THE BULLDOG STATION **drop us a visit **
PHOTO ALBUM : PUPPY.COM & OTHERS
Ref: Pg 18; 19

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

Veanne
K9 Maniac

Apr 20, 2008, 9:24 AM

Post #6 of 12 (7088 views)
Shortcut

ya, i know... read about it too... haih... nothing to comment about the pet shop... just pity the poor puppy only... come to life for few weeks only... then... haih...

~L0v3 SHIRO 4 EveR~

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 23, 2008, 11:54 PM

Post #7 of 12 (6947 views)
Shortcut

Thanks bull lover... You can email the admin at puppy@hileytech.com
It is definitely better to remove this thread as this user seems to be really keen to defame that shop. Who in the right sense takes a 7 weeks old puppy for grooming and claiming it's 'matted' it shows bad care.. And there are so many things that you have mentioned in lowyat which I feel it's not really the groomer's fault that your pup died. No post mortem means we can never blame anyone for it. By your vet saying better dun take the pup's body cos got virus does that mean that the pup died due to some deadly virus? Many doubtful statements here.. Best to remove thread..

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

Spaceboy
Novice

May 8, 2008, 6:22 AM

Post #8 of 12 (5797 views)
Shortcut

to icey15 ::

i work at a vets clinik b4.... and i NEVEREVER heard that ears problem will make the dog die.. (nonsense)!! Frown which vets clinik u go? the doc is a junior or what? and do u check ur pups when u buy him?? maybe he already bring virus when the time u buy it! the most possibility is ur doctor problem! maybe he use the medicine too heavy on the dog! (like u said he still a pups)!

chrisong
Doggyman

May 8, 2008, 6:39 AM

Post #9 of 12 (5791 views)
Shortcut

Even cut off half the ears the puppy also cannot died laTongue

You thought all ppls are stupid dump dump believe your story meh LOL

The more I read your post the more I LOL

Spaceboy
Novice

May 12, 2008, 5:39 AM

Post #10 of 12 (5370 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] murDER PET Shop.. dog lover ATTENTION [In reply to] Can't Post

yaloh!! Frown funny story LOL Frown

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Sep 5, 2008, 9:30 PM

Post #11 of 12 (3769 views)
Shortcut

aiyo... who brings a 7 weeks old puppy for professional grooming?? Even if I bela a chow chow also, at 7 weeks old, what is there to groom??

The pup probably died from something else like a viral infection rather than a ear problem lahh.....

And didnt anyone ever tell you not to bring a pup out if the pup hasnt gone through a full vaccination course???

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

theemaphorn
Novice

Oct 13, 2008, 7:25 AM

Post #12 of 12 (3181 views)
Shortcut

Maybe the ear got cut by accident and then caused an infection, like one of us said, why do you need to groom a 7WEEK puppy? 7MONTH understandable lah.
~Kimberly and her Biscuit~

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my