Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: General: Chit Chat:
Is that mean we have to keep our dog at home?

moselle
New User

Apr 18, 2008, 1:27 AM

Post #1 of 5 (893 views)
Shortcut
Is that mean we have to keep our dog at home? Can't Post

No doubt that malaysia is a muslim country is that mean that we hav to keep our dog at home for their whole life ? For small dogs we are holding them on hand or put them on carrier on shoulder . That way how can our pups hav chance to get skin contact with those Malay !!! We are not even effect their business .. I even feel that we are more welcoming when our pups w us !!!

Nonsence!!!!!!!

musashi
ALPHA

Apr 18, 2008, 7:13 PM

Post #2 of 5 (864 views)
Shortcut
Re: [moselle] Is that mean we have to keep our dog at home? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi pal,

Relax and no need to be frustrated as long as you are being responsible and respect each other's need.

No doubt some times you will face some embarrass moment when you met up with someone whom are scared of dogs. Those people not only scared of dogs but HAIRY animal. but they likes exotic creatures like snakes..I scared of anakes though.

While we are walking our dogs,some non-muslim will also scream,that's really make me frustrated like you. so I told them " Don't make my dogs scared,they are not monster."

Some of my friends whom I invited to my house also scared of hairy animals so I have to GIVE UP and never invite them anymore. That is how we run our life and have happy life with our beloved dogs.Look at the positiver side that we still have many places we can bring them along. Fortunately this country did not ban on having dogs.

In country like Japan, they also do not allowed dogs in certain places as have to respect some people whom are allergic to dust,hair..believe me, they are more sensitive. They also don't allowed dogs in shopping mal,except Pet shop..

So Cheer up !

Blush I am the man with dog's name

boco

Apr 18, 2008, 7:37 PM

Post #3 of 5 (855 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ALL] Is that mean we have to keep our dog at home? [In reply to] Can't Post

yeah we just need to respect each other no matter where we are...sometimes when people react negatively, it doesn't mean that they hate dog...some maybe allergy to furs, some maybe had bad experience with dog, some are just scared of big dog.

bakamono
Enthusiast

Apr 18, 2008, 7:58 PM

Post #4 of 5 (851 views)
Shortcut
Re: [moselle] Is that mean we have to keep our dog at home? [In reply to] Can't Post

The reaction given only prove that they don't have the confidence in the handler and not the dog. Hv gone into a lift wz my Lab sitting calmly n a malay family join later. They came in n share the same lift wz me bcoz 1) my dog is on a short leash + muffler, 2) she is sitting calmly beside me n 3) I assured them she's no harm to them as I'm in full control of her. My condo hv malays staying but they do not complain bcoz v make sure the dogs do not disturn their daily life. Many Malays I've met outside really admire our dogs n some of them even told me that they feel very geram as they feel like hugging them. You are right when u said v r more welcome wz our furkids but do not push our luck by letting them around licking ppl unless the other ppl ask for it.

Don't feel depress. Once u know the whys then u can work around it n look forward to the days where everyone is comfortable.

delonhinms
Dog Kichi

Apr 21, 2008, 5:12 AM

Post #5 of 5 (780 views)
Shortcut

i feel your frustration friend... i wish i can do something about it.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my