Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Grooming:
Pet Grooming appreantice

Kelvin5717
New User

Apr 16, 2008, 10:56 AM

Post #1 of 10 (5358 views)
Shortcut
Pet Grooming appreantice Can't Post

Smile Hi to all in this forum, i`m actually looking for a job for my girlfirend as she's unavailable at the moment due to her transfering to kl, firstly would like to thanks all those professiona ppl here given all those good guide, me & my girlfriend was a dog lover, [actually i`m influence by her] i`m currently working at penang and rented an apartment here, v r not allow to keep pets in this apartment but there are alot of streat dog in this nearby area, me & my girlfriend took care of them, we buy tag for almost each of them [avoid from those cruel dog killer] and feed them as well, unfortuantely Frown my GF is moving to KL soon, and she's looking for a job related to DOG, and very interested to work as a pet groomer, but unfortuanetly v r unable to afford a course as it's to expensive, she also does not have any dog grooming expenrience other than her own dog in her hometown Frown ,but she has a strong passion for DOg + freshly graduate from Hospitality management she has an added skill in customer service, she is currently seeking job opportunities in KL or Penang [if in penang she does not need to relocated], if any 1 kind enough to gave a chances to her or need more details on her kindly email me at Kelvin5377880@hotmail.com, salary is not a question as long as it's on a reasonable range, what she looks most in this career is an opportunities to learn more not just about dog grooming but also anything about dog and to be with DOGs almost everyday Smile thanks in advance for any kind reply.

proudmum
Novice

Apr 17, 2008, 6:02 AM

Post #2 of 10 (5274 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kelvin5717] Pet Grooming appreantice [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi there,

Have u gone asking in the pet shops in Penang?

My sis-in-law is working as an assistant groomer. All she needed to do was just to survey which pet shop has good grooming business coz if no business, u cant learn much. FIrst shop she worked for 8 mths and now she's working at another shop which gives her more room for improvements. She too has no money to take up a professional course.

I guess with no proper training, u just have to work extra hard and be patient coz u r learning based on trial and error...Most important the 'si fu' there must be willing to teach u stuff...

fioncheng123
Novice

Apr 17, 2008, 8:01 AM

Post #3 of 10 (5264 views)
Shortcut
Re: [proudmum] Pet Grooming appreantice [In reply to] Can't Post

hi, come and join Doggie House pet groomer training program and become part of the family!!

visit doggie-house.blogspot.com for more info~~Also I received ur email~~pls check my reply

Kelvin5717
New User

Apr 17, 2008, 1:31 PM

Post #4 of 10 (5253 views)
Shortcut
Re: [fioncheng123] Pet Grooming appreantice [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi proudmum, thanks for d advise, we are actually not localy in penang just moving to start my career here still does not own any transportation in pg, but her brother in kl own a car tat she might able to use to work there, but kl is totaly new, so the get around things kind a hard for us... maybe u or any 1 can direct us to some 1? would much appreaciate.. and fioncheng, thanks for your prompt reply i received ur email le.. but v r actually looking for job, course kind of out of topic as v do not have sufficient $$$ to be spend, and me n my gf are kind of BANANA, v can't read chinese, got any english blog? lolx also have reply to ur mail ty ty for all d advise hoppefully to get more information =)

proudmum
Novice

Apr 17, 2008, 10:40 PM

Post #5 of 10 (5215 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

If ur gf is in KL now, pls give me her number so i can contact her to go to some pet shops to ask...i stay in cheras, so most prob will only have cheras pet shops info.

mikoyuki

May 30, 2008, 2:40 AM

Post #6 of 10 (4815 views)
Shortcut

Hi Kelvin,

I just started my grooming business here at PG. Too bad...just started, not much business yet. Would need a helper when my business smoothly jalan. I also banana :p Your gf can speak hokkien? Pls pm me your contact no. or msn :)

(This post was edited by mikoyuki on May 30, 2008, 2:42 AM)

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

May 30, 2008, 4:47 PM

Post #7 of 10 (4785 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mikoyuki] Pet Grooming appreantice [In reply to] Can't Post

hi, where is your grooming shop? I can take my dog over there when i am go to penang.

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

mikoyuki

Jun 14, 2008, 3:46 AM

Post #8 of 10 (4627 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] Pet Grooming appreantice [In reply to] Can't Post

Near Hotel Grand Continental. Can gimme a call when u wanna come for a visit :) Address and contact no. can be found at doggiesstyle.i8.com

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Sep 1, 2008, 1:58 AM

Post #9 of 10 (3737 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mikoyuki] Pet Grooming appreantice [In reply to] Can't Post

hi, you are the one with a grooming saloon in ipoh right? so now, you have another one in pg? i just sent you an sms asking you about your saloon in ipoh coz i am thinking of bringing my dogs there this coming weekend.

hope to hear from you soon.Smile

FrownView my blog in Sasha's Blog and don't forget to sign my guestbook!Frown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are not 'Just a Dog'
They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

mikoyuki

Sep 1, 2008, 9:47 AM

Post #10 of 10 (3722 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh] Pet Grooming appreantice [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

I'm no longer in Ipoh. I'm based at Penang now :)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my