Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: General:
Dogs attacking human.

Jinson
New User

Jun 30, 2001, 1:53 PM

Post #1 of 3 (2906 views)
Shortcut
Dogs attacking human. Can't Post

Whenever dogs attack human, more often than not these dogs are killed after such attack. The recent case where Rottweiler and Pitbull that attacked an old lady were cruelly killed by group of people. Do they deserved to be killed ?

Anonymous
Anonymous

Jul 3, 2001, 8:33 PM

Post #2 of 3 (2899 views)
Shortcut
Re: Dogs attacking human. [In reply to] Can't Post

I feel very sad for those dogs who have to sacrify due to the mistake of their owner. All of us know that many of these breed tend to attack human or others by nature if not been trained or taken care properly. It is the responsibility of their owner to ensure that things like this will not take place. These dogs will not know what they have done wrongly even if you beat them to death.

premanm
Novice

Jul 8, 2001, 10:59 AM

Post #3 of 3 (2895 views)
Shortcut
Re: Dogs attacking human. [In reply to] Can't Post

I too feel very sad that these dogs attacked the women. I really feel that it is 100% the owners responsibility on the incident. Dogs do not react in such a way unless the are previously mistreated or trained to do so.

Owners must be responsible of the type of dogs they keep..not everyone has the experience to keep large dogs. For example not many people know that rottweilers have history of neurological problems....I personally absolutely love the dogs....however owners must be aware of the breed inherent characteristics.....and should problems arise be responsible to deal with it i.e worst case scenario...put it down

Actually I never believed it before but read somewhere in Petsmart.com about rottweilers having neurological dysfunction. However please note that only a hand full dogs have it.....

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my