Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Mey From Penang

Mey SM Lim
Novice

Apr 10, 2008, 7:00 PM

Post #1 of 14 (3391 views)
Shortcut
Mey From Penang Can't Post

Hi! I was quite active in Puppy Dog Com years ago, stop when I started my Pet Shop business........... now things are getting smoother and I having more freetime, so here I am again lah ! And this time is to stay Wink

I realised that there are tons of new members but can't seemed to locate some of the old members that I've known.

Anyhow, hope to be your friend. New or old, kiddos or aunty uncle, feel free to chat with me. Me, dogs lover, won't bite one!!!

mum2jude
Enthusiast

Apr 10, 2008, 7:28 PM

Post #2 of 14 (3384 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Mey SM Lim] Mey From Penang [In reply to] Can't Post

hi, Mey.. welcome back to this forum! Smile
~~~~~~~~~~~
mum2jude
Chewy
Daisy
Ell
Fluffy

Mey SM Lim
Novice

Apr 10, 2008, 8:13 PM

Post #3 of 14 (3378 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mum2jude] Mey From Penang [In reply to] Can't Post

Nice knowing u too. That's your pup? And you r from which city? Anyhow, it's really nice to have new friends.Laugh

mum2jude
Enthusiast

Apr 10, 2008, 10:11 PM

Post #4 of 14 (3371 views)
Shortcut

My avatar show my Daisy when she was abt 2 mths old... now she's 2 1/2 yo.

I'm in PJ. Smile
~~~~~~~~~~~
mum2jude
Chewy
Daisy
Ell
Fluffy

kitten_penang

Apr 14, 2008, 10:03 AM

Post #5 of 14 (3318 views)
Shortcut

wheres ur pet shop?izzit the 1 in tanjung bungah?
juz sent my boy for grooming that day rm100+.ur place charge how much? it's the doggie in my avatar.

Mey SM Lim
Novice

Apr 15, 2008, 9:58 PM

Post #6 of 14 (3279 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kitten_penang] Mey From Penang [In reply to] Can't Post

My shops r in Prai area. One in Bukit Tambun and the other one in Alma, Bukit Mertajam.

Grooming charge at my place is usually RM50 for small breed, RM70 for larger breeds. Extra charges apply for tangles and deticks. Bath only = RM20 to RM30.

For the Island area, usually needs appointment. can call me at 0164173363 loh!

There is one more thing. There seems to be an outbreak of Parvo virus around. So just spread around the news and ask friends to take extra care of their pups and dogs, especially pups. Thanks.

thomascyk80
Novice

Apr 15, 2008, 10:13 PM

Post #7 of 14 (3274 views)
Shortcut

hi mey welcome to the forum and nice to meet you Wink

Mey SM Lim
Novice

Apr 15, 2008, 11:25 PM

Post #8 of 14 (3268 views)
Shortcut
Re: [thomascyk80] Mey From Penang [In reply to] Can't Post

Very nice to meet u too!Sly next time want to share any news, questions, don't left me out!!!!

DutDut
Novice

Apr 16, 2008, 3:59 AM

Post #9 of 14 (3257 views)
Shortcut

Hi Mey, which 1 is your pet shop in Alma?? near where ??? is it near to Taman hwa Seng ar

kitten_penang

Apr 16, 2008, 12:56 PM

Post #10 of 14 (3246 views)
Shortcut
Re: [DutDut] Mey From Penang [In reply to] Can't Post

hey my aunt lives in alma area.din't know thats theres a pet shop there.i used to live in kampung baru near the pusat serenti.came to penang for a couple of years now.i like the lifestyle there quite laid back.it's quite urbanized now huh.

Mey SM Lim
Novice

Apr 23, 2008, 1:44 AM

Post #11 of 14 (3112 views)
Shortcut

Opps!! sorry for the late reply...... my broadband is.......eehaaaaawwww!!!!! giving me problems!!!!

Been unable to log in a few days...... must wack them liao !!

OK. my alma shop ...... you know wonderful supermarket in alma? if wonderful supermarket is on your left, after passing is you will come about a traffic light. turn left and u can see my shop on one of the right shoplots. It's De Kennel Pet Shop. And the Tambun shop is in Tambun Indah. Got one in Penang island too, it's in Pulau Tikus, but this is a small shop taken care by my in-laws.

Experience in dogs, yes i have. so should u need advice, just ask. Although sometimes I will still ask u to seek for a vet lah ! But however i can help, i will try my best.

kitten_penang

Apr 23, 2008, 2:33 AM

Post #12 of 14 (3107 views)
Shortcut

were planning on having an outing but it's in penang don't know whether u can come but the invitation is open to everybody.so far only had a little problem for my dog to socialize with other dogs.it's not like he's aggressive but he will start marking his territory when there are a lot of dogs around and it's embarrassing when he does that at dog shows or gatherings.are u using the broadband or streamyx?

Mey SM Lim
Novice

Apr 24, 2008, 4:22 PM

Post #13 of 14 (3065 views)
Shortcut

When and where is your outing? let me know and i will try my best to go.

About your dog behavior.......that is their natural behavior lah........ it's just how they mark their territory and for them to feel safe or superior, i think the only way to stop the action is to spay the dog. don't think u want that choice too ........ anyhow pls let me know about your gathering, ok?

kitten_penang

Apr 25, 2008, 1:09 AM

Post #14 of 14 (3042 views)
Shortcut

sure will let u know once the location date and time have been confirmed

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my