Pet grooming Profession

lily6963
Novice

Apr 7, 2008, 4:30 AM

Post #1 of 9 (2258 views)
Shortcut
Pet grooming Profession Can't Post

Hi there,

I'm very keen on taking up this Pet Grooming course in Spore which located at Whitley Road and within the premise of Mt Pleasant Animal Hospital. I wonder anyone out there have attended any course in Spore ? Can I have some advice before I sign up the course ? Thanks.

shekel
Enthusiast

Apr 11, 2008, 2:58 AM

Post #2 of 9 (2201 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lily6963] Pet grooming Profession [In reply to] Can't Post

sorry i'm not so sure about it but can you let me know how much is the courses over there? and is there any courses here in this bolehleand?
Shekel

lily6963
Novice

Apr 11, 2008, 3:48 AM

Post #3 of 9 (2197 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shekel] Pet grooming Profession [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Shekel,

Well the course fees S$5,700 and the duration is 14 weeks that includes theory and practical. It would be 99 percent of practical. Classes are kept small, only 5 students at a time. The classes will be conducted 4 times a week from 10.30 am to 4.30 pm. By the way, i'll be making a trip to Spore this 18th. April, 2008. Care to join me ? And if everything goes on well, I will be probably starting my class in May. Just curious to know, are you from KL ?

Lily

lily6963
Novice

Apr 11, 2008, 3:58 AM

Post #4 of 9 (2195 views)
Shortcut

Oh Shekel,

Forgotten to inform you that I did called up KL House of groomers if not mistaken. It's located at Subang Jaya and I was informed that the course fees is RM 13,500 that includes grooming kit. I understand that the course fees includes exam fees as well and Practical and theory will be 50/50 which I think pointless cause we need more on practical side. As for Spore practical goes 99 percent and 1 percent to theory. And there's another one which located in KL too but teaches in Japanese Language la. So it's up to you ! Goodday.

Lily

shekel
Enthusiast

Apr 16, 2008, 6:00 AM

Post #5 of 9 (2088 views)
Shortcut

Wa lao ye so CHEAP arCrazy? "as in expensive la" wah... that cost a bomb man. more expensive then i learn makeup and hair do for bridal le...Pirate well i think you should go to s'pore if your really have interest. in KL still not alot of groomer le.

yup i'm from kl.

whish you all the best
Shekel

lily6963
Novice

Apr 17, 2008, 1:35 AM

Post #6 of 9 (2053 views)
Shortcut

Hi Shekel,

Well, I will share more with you after I graduated the pet's grooming course from Spore. Take care.Wink

mw_pon
Enthusiast

Apr 17, 2008, 2:12 AM

Post #7 of 9 (2047 views)
Shortcut

shekel and lily i also ask liau da one in subang jaya... da intermediate course is bout 8500 not include tools lar....but me no money so how got free course which u all can teach me hahaha.....

shekel now i think u just save money 1st loh ur baby also need to use money gar.....

shekel
Enthusiast

Apr 18, 2008, 7:36 PM

Post #8 of 9 (1995 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mw_pon] Pet grooming Profession [In reply to] Can't Post

save money to go over sea laWink not gonna waist my time for the course. let the young one "fat fai". anyway my boy don't need triming even if i'm gonna adob another dog i'll still get short hair breed with low maintainents.Cool
Shekel

nikemax
Novice

May 14, 2008, 8:40 PM

Post #9 of 9 (1687 views)
Shortcut

oh my..really out of my expectation that a grooming course is costing 15,000...with an international recognized cert in return?

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my