Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
A got a new puppy!!!!!!

christine
Novice

Apr 12, 2002, 5:47 AM

Post #1 of 5 (1622 views)
Shortcut
A got a new puppy!!!!!! Can't Post

Helloooooooooo!!!!! Sly I am soooo happy because I just got a new puppy to add to my Pug!! Its a Dalmation and i named him Chaz!! He is 5 months old and oh so cuteeeeeeee....

But my poor Pug so afraid of him coz Chaz keeps humping my lil Curly!! can i ever just leave them alone together or must i separate them? or should i post this in another forum? hmm..... Unsure

Wink

christine

christine
Novice

Apr 12, 2002, 5:55 AM

Post #2 of 5 (1620 views)
Shortcut
Re: [christine] A got a new puppy!!!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

oh yeah.. anyone know which website i can go to to do research on breeds like for my Pug and my new pup a Dalmation? pls share with me... must really read up on the Dalmation especially.. thanx so much!!Tongue

Wink

christine

christine
Novice

Apr 24, 2002, 8:21 AM

Post #3 of 5 (1595 views)
Shortcut

hey how come no one reply when i get a new dog? should i post it somewhere? sigh.. Unsure

Wink

christine

leopui
K9 Maniac

Apr 24, 2002, 9:01 AM

Post #4 of 5 (1594 views)
Shortcut

Hi Christine,

If you are just looking for the related website ... go to yahoo mainpage at www.yahoo.com type "pug" or "dalmatian", it would show you the search results that contain the particular breed's information and related homepage. Good Luck to you serach.

By the way, this section is for Member's Introduction only, you should post this "request" either under "General", "Breed Standard" or "Chit-Chat" section!!!
LEO PUI
Get REAL, Train REAL & Be REAL! Do RIGHT and FEAR No One!

jason
Enthusiast

Apr 26, 2002, 8:08 PM

Post #5 of 5 (1567 views)
Shortcut

Hi Christine,

You can try to mix them slowly. I think they finally will be okay to live together! At first few days, you can let them together by watching closely and may be can play with them. Observe closely what they will react when meeting each other. Avoid any attacking. My two boxers are staying together in a huge crate harmoneously!!Wink

Regards

ear;docked tail;born 11/2001.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my