Home: Behavioral Problems: Behavioural Issues - General:
Puppy very submissive

Hadassah
Novice

Apr 2, 2008, 2:32 PM

Post #1 of 8 (2786 views)
Shortcut
Puppy very submissive Can't Post

Smile Hello, I am new to this site and I have a question. My husband and I just yesterday got us a Pit Bull/ Boxer mix puppy. She is about 13 weeks. My question is, is it normal for our puppy to not want to play yet. We may be expecting more out of her but she seems like she has no interest in playing right now and seems very submissive. I was just wondering if this is normal. Other then that she has been a really good puppy. It has been a long time since we had a puppy so we may be making more out of this. Blush Please if anyone has any impute I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you all for your help. Jenni

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 2, 2008, 7:32 PM

Post #2 of 8 (2770 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Hadassah] Puppy very submissive [In reply to] Can't Post

Very normal. It's only a day ans she sure is scared cos she's in a new environment and the whole world is different. No more family or familiar faces and smell around her. Give her a few days to a week she will show a lot more changes..

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

Amanda85
Doggyman

Apr 3, 2008, 5:52 PM

Post #3 of 8 (2742 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Hadassah] Puppy very submissive [In reply to] Can't Post

don't make the judgement after 'juz one day'....

i adopted a puppy, on first week, she was like a little princess, being so quiet, slow and careful in everything she do..

after 1 week, she turned into a total 'devil'.... jumping and running amuck like crazy...

it seemed like i had been totally 'conned' by her...

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

myzanordin
ALPHA

Apr 3, 2008, 7:45 PM

Post #4 of 8 (2734 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] Puppy very submissive [In reply to] Can't Post

I am sure you are referring to Pacco..he he he Wink

Amanda85
Doggyman

Apr 3, 2008, 8:04 PM

Post #5 of 8 (2730 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] Puppy very submissive [In reply to] Can't Post

yeah, ppl juz can't imagine she's a girl...Pirate

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 3, 2008, 9:14 PM

Post #6 of 8 (2718 views)
Shortcut

i can.. because my monyet also like that.. frist 2 days so good quietly follow you around and sleep on our feet. so decided to adopt her but mana tau after that like crazy dog.. run n jump everywhere..

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

mum2jude
Enthusiast

Apr 5, 2008, 12:22 AM

Post #7 of 8 (2682 views)
Shortcut

haha... yeah, somehow I always thot of Pacco as a boy doggie... fooled me, too! Tongue
~~~~~~~~~~~
mum2jude
Chewy
Daisy
Ell
Fluffy

chrislimyy
K9 Kaki

Apr 5, 2008, 2:03 AM

Post #8 of 8 (2668 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] Puppy very submissive [In reply to] Can't Post

every dog is the same la...same goes to miko...that time when we decided to get him also fooled by his innocent look...like very kasihan like that...but after few days become monyet already...perhaps at that time we pamper him too much la...hahaha...

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my