Home: Breed Specific: Gundog Group:
Ipoh got any LAB??

yellowtank
Novice

Apr 1, 2008, 8:20 PM

Post #1 of 18 (20185 views)
Shortcut
Ipoh got any LAB?? Can't Post

i',m from ipoh,also looking for a male lab with mka cert,but mr tan dont have male now.........any idea ipoh got lab to buy??if got pls sms me.....012-5052227 yow.thanks a lot!!!

yellowtank
Novice

Apr 2, 2008, 7:14 AM

Post #2 of 18 (20150 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yellowtank] Ipoh got any LAB?? [In reply to] Can't Post

today just bought 1 female black labrador.....hehe....
the shop still got 1 female yellow colour.all with cert.

labradorfan

Apr 3, 2008, 7:31 AM

Post #3 of 18 (20020 views)
Shortcut

hi there...did you buy your lab from petshop?how much did you bought your pup?got to see the parents?i've got bad experience buying from petshop.hope you're not facing the same thing as i am.

yellowtank
Novice

Apr 3, 2008, 8:35 AM

Post #4 of 18 (20008 views)
Shortcut
Re: [labradorfan] Ipoh got any LAB?? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there,i bought from a old famous pet shop in ipoh,last time bought a rabbit there..as i know,really got some pet shop always sell sick animal...

i bought it rm680 with mka cert,the dog very nice.no regret man.

where u from?KL? ipoh got many breeder,so u can get cheaper price here,like golden,GSD,rottwailer,doberman....etc..

labradorfan

Apr 4, 2008, 2:24 AM

Post #5 of 18 (19858 views)
Shortcut

oh.is it Hup Fatt?Mickey,if you're here,I think i know where's this place already.:) i'm from penang.wanted to get a lab but too hard to find in penang and no time to go down to ipoh to find one.so settled with golden i just got 2 weeks back. Rm 950 with MKA,vaccinated,dewormed and microchipped.left my pup in the care of the breeder first.house under renovation.don't want him to run out of the house.scared ppl kidnap him also lor...sob sob...

yellowtank
Novice

Apr 4, 2008, 7:39 AM

Post #6 of 18 (19821 views)
Shortcut

not hut fatt,they got golden now,i bougth at fong meng...pretty peet i went there many time,danny said currently dont have lab....dont know when......

now my lab is 2 active.......Crazyin this forum can send PM?

labradorfan

Apr 5, 2008, 9:36 AM

Post #7 of 18 (19630 views)
Shortcut

where's this fong meng?hmmm...near jusco there?or somewhere else?i am not looking for a lab right now as i've settled with benny,my golden retriever pup.but hope to have one in future though. :)

mickey123
Enthusiast

Apr 5, 2008, 8:22 PM

Post #8 of 18 (19562 views)
Shortcut

hihi..

where is fong meng ar?? you only bought for RM 680.. with cert, MKA, microchip etc.. so cheap??? but, how's the parents?? and how old is your lab?

I'd never heard of fong meng before lehHH ahahha... please let me know if this petshop is reputable and sell cheap stuff.. thanks..

labradorfan

Apr 5, 2008, 11:34 PM

Post #9 of 18 (19540 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mickey123] Ipoh got any LAB?? [In reply to] Can't Post

hey mickey,you also don't know where's this fong meng ah?they sell lab so cheap there oh...mickey,what are you feeding Billion ah?thought of changing Roxy's food,Acana.

mickey123
Enthusiast

Apr 7, 2008, 7:05 AM

Post #10 of 18 (19388 views)
Shortcut

hi, actually I tried to mail you via friendster that day.. but, I tried for 2 times also failed(after typing the recipe, I sent it. But, ended up with "this page can not be displayed" message come out. So, used the "back" button to go back. Nothing was left, so I typed again. It failed again later.. sigh.. ). so, I gave up..

Here's the recipe:

1. Breakfast:

1 cup of Hill's Science Plan Lamb & Rice for Puppy + 1/2 cup of Addiction Zen Vegetarian + 1 tablespoon of Milkodog (milk for dog) + 1 cup of water.

2. Dinner:

1 cup of Hill's Science Plan Lamb & Rice for Puppy + 1/2 cup of Addiction Zen Vegetarian + 1 tablespoon of Addiction Raw Dehydrated Food (Perfect Summer Brushtail) + 1 cup of water.

But, I just changed the recipe a bit just now, cause her feet got some hard skin. I asked the trainer, he said her protein might be too high.. so, now I give her 1 cup of Addiction Zen Vegetarian and 1/2 cup of Hill's Science Plan Lamb & Rice for puppy.

I might try the Addiction Wild Kangaroo & Apples instead of the Hill's Science Plan Lamb and Rice if her hard skin probelm couldn't solved.

I've never tried giving my furkid Acana before. The dried food that I'd let her try are Eukanuba for puppy (small breed & large breed)[I stopped using this cause my furkid got dandruff after having the kibbles.], Nutro Choice Lamb and Rice Holistic Care for puppy (it only have small packed, so I changed to another brand), Nutriedge Lamb and Rice Holistic Care for puppy (I only gave her try once with the small packed. But, heard from other dog owner that Hill's Science Plan not bad, so I changed to Hill's Science Plan.)

by the way, you'll need to try.. cause sometimes it suites my furkid, not yours.. but, you can try and see.. just that Addiction's dog food is a bit costly (especially the raw dehydrated food.).

so, you can go and survey first before you decided to change. Another thing is that you have to change the dog food little bit by little bit, not all at once (means you mix your old dog food with new dog food for a week). If not, your dog can not "tahan" one ar... ok, good luck and keep in touch.. ;)

labradorfan

Apr 7, 2008, 6:09 PM

Post #11 of 18 (19341 views)
Shortcut

hi mickey,i think the line sot liao for friendster server.coz mine also can't send msg.sometimes i update my profile but profile not updated one.nvm then.i plan to switch Acana to something else.I browse on www.dogfoodanalysis.com and found that ANF only score 1 to 3 rating.so,may opt for others.How do you find Nutriedge?Yeah,of course it depends on dogs.different dogs different taste.Still unsure what to get for roxy and food for Benny.Currently,the breeder is giving him Bil Jac Puppy Food.Don't know it's good or not.Some say good,some say no good.I also pening.The good brands,ppl say no good.so,what to buy for my two furkids?Later on,they'll need to adapt only to one brand since me and my bf going to get married lor...

mickey123
Enthusiast

Apr 8, 2008, 6:29 AM

Post #12 of 18 (19290 views)
Shortcut

em.. I only tried one small pack of Nutriedge Holistic Lamb and rice for puppy.. so, I can't give any comment on this brand. Just remember to get "holistic" food .. heard that it's better than normal dog food.

by the way, if you're buying Nutriedge, keep the empty bag or bar code ( I can't remember which one, have to ask the shop assistant).. Heard that can collect points to exchange other stuff.. It's the same for Hill's Science Plan dog food.

For me, I will stick to Addiction Zen Vegetarian (always mix this with the other "meat" dog food).. Like what I had told you in my previous message, if her hard-skinned problem couldn't solve by cutting down hill's science plan lamb and rice kibbles, I will change to the Addiction Wild Kangaroo and Apples. Cause before changing to this Hill's Science Plan, no hard-skinned problem before.

yellowtank
Novice

Apr 8, 2008, 10:51 AM

Post #13 of 18 (19266 views)
Shortcut

hi mickey,fong meng is at old town there....coner shop....anyway,mr.tan dog all also very nice one.

now i got a question,my dog damn noisy at night...wanna come out at night time...lol....when i move to new house,i only can put her at outdoor..now just can walk in our shop.........

u guys got msn messenger?we can chat there.....and i also got friendster leh....can add me?now my dog only 3 months,can bring to YMCA training??

mickey123
Enthusiast

Apr 9, 2008, 2:12 AM

Post #14 of 18 (19203 views)
Shortcut

oh.. I roughly know where is it already.. but, that's not at old town leh... It's at Jalan Masjid.. Is that pet shop selling other pets too?? got lot of birds.. right??? the main road will link to the Super Kinta there one right?? For that pet shop, I went there once when I was younger.. The pets there (especially dogs) were not active.. May be during that old time while I paid a visit there, those pets were there for too long.. Meanwhile for your case, your furkid just arrived at that pet shop when you saw her. .:) That's only my guessing.. :)

noisy at night, might be too cold?? you can try put a pillow for her?? em.. by the way, don't put her in the crate too long.. let her walk around when you're around.. if not your dog will not be happy.. :)

please don't bring your dog to YWCA when she's too young.. especially when she hasn't finished her vaccination.. Did you bring her for vaccination?? better do so.. yeah, one more thing.. you better watch out, don't let her eat any plant accidentally.. cause we don't know which plant is poison for her.. Mrs. Tan told me that her customer's dog died cause accidentally eating some leaves at the garden.. so, better be careful.. then, is your shop just beside the main road? watch out, don't let her go near the road.. Mrs. Tan told me that one of her customer from Bidor also took their lab to the shop.. then, suddenly that lab ran out of the road and knocked down by a bus.. That lab struggled out from the leash and ran out one.. so, better be careful.

I seldom on MSN, but you can at me. "yuhlin" hotmail..

labradorfan

Apr 9, 2008, 4:13 AM

Post #15 of 18 (19191 views)
Shortcut

hi yellowtank,it's possible that she's noisy at night coz she's not used to the environment ler.what you can do to ease her is,calm her,bring her out for awhile,pet her and talk to her.don't always cage her,pups don't like it.it looks like as if she's like a prisoner.but pls be more careful esp. when she's in your shop.they can run out of the shop and get knocked down by car or etc like what yuh lin said.most of all,i think she wants attention.play with her till she's very tired.last time when roxy was 2 months,she's very noisy.what me and my bf do is,in the evening,before giving her dinner,we play with her as much as we can till she is tired then give her dinner and then she goes to sleep automatically.till now,no problem of noises in the night.but just few nights back,she barks coz there's something smelly in the garden.so,my bf have to get up to check what's wrong.thought she saw that 'thing' or what.mana tahu,found 2 dead frogs and one cat in the garden.p/s:roxy is very 'cheng ki' type one...what i meant is she's very clean typed of pup i've ever own.little bit of poo in her cage,she barks ade.haihyer...good to have clean typed dog,but not so good being fussy all the time. lucky benny is not like her but he knows where he's supposed to poo and pee.not in the cage at all :) glad my breeder trained him that already.hehehe

yellowtank
Novice

Apr 9, 2008, 11:49 AM

Post #16 of 18 (19165 views)
Shortcut

thanks both of u for the advice....now my dog on second vaccination.i and my mom take care her now,hope she will used to the environment..

now after work need to play with her as much as i can........Unsure lucky my mom help me to take care my coco....Blush

my frienster nick is yellowtank......yuh lin need email to add u leh.Unsure

mickey123
Enthusiast

Apr 10, 2008, 4:47 AM

Post #17 of 18 (19107 views)
Shortcut

I know you need my email.. the problem is.. I did post.. but, it disappeared... this forum will delete your email address one..

well, just let you know yuhlin at h.o.t.m.a.i.l ... got what I meant ar??

yellowtank
Novice

Apr 10, 2008, 8:58 AM

Post #18 of 18 (19084 views)
Shortcut

i know already,hahahah.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my