Clippers

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Mar 25, 2008, 11:39 PM

Post #1 of 3 (4540 views)
Shortcut
Clippers Can't Post

Dear sifus and si-jies,

I am off to London for 3 weeks begining this saturday. So I have been checking prices of clippers there in the UK online. Ok lah I donnu if its cheaper or not. If it is, i will get it from there and bringhome.

so need some advice. I noticed a lot of the UK based online pet shop carries either Wahl or Oster (or was it Oyster) but cant find Andis.

anyone has any experience with Wahl? I saw online 20pounds can buy one clipper already lor. The most expensive one also 200 pounds. But that one very very canggih lah. Got stand somemore. Crazy

I saw this Wahl model that can be used either with the cord or cordless going for about 25pounds. Thats about RM160.

Any advice on this Wahl model or should I just get somethingmore expensive like the Oster ranges that goes for about 110pounds and comes with 2 blades? Unimpressed

Advice advice.......or still cheaper to buy here in Malaysia? Those 'Asian' made ones, can pakai one or not? anyone tried?

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

joeybug
Novice

Jul 31, 2008, 11:46 PM

Post #2 of 3 (2026 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steffy1811] Clippers [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Steffy1811

Did you manage to get a clipper from UK? Mind to share what brand and is it good?

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Sep 5, 2008, 6:29 PM

Post #3 of 3 (1786 views)
Shortcut
Re: [joeybug] Clippers [In reply to] Can't Post

Hai... no lor.... The thing i dont like about white countries is that all their private business closes sharp at 5PM.

If not, EARLIER.... Pirate by the time I get out of my office at 5PM sharp, it will be too late to get to any shops liao. All I can do is stare through the glass window of the petshop and see what cool stuff they sell. I wont be around long enough this trip there. So probably i'm gonna just place an order online and have it delivered to my friend's place.

Either that I will just get one locally. Expensive by RM50 mai pay lor since there is less hassle. Crazy

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my