Dogs & Ghosts

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

shekel
Enthusiast

Apr 16, 2008, 5:41 AM

Post #101 of 108 (1829 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bakamono] Dogs & Ghosts [In reply to] Can't Post

the oldfolks is right and it does work and same goes to your mum too asking for permission.
Shekel

shekel
Enthusiast

Apr 16, 2008, 6:21 AM

Post #102 of 108 (1823 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hammy] Dogs & Ghosts [In reply to] Can't Post

hammy does your heart beat very fast when you fly up and the higher you go and it's harder to breath? i always have that and i have to come back down and try to wake up.

i do amit don't mess with girls don play playLaugh especially about going after a guyCrazy i wonder why? i really don't understand even i'm a female. isn't there any other guys out there silly silly silly
Shekel

hammy
Enthusiast

Apr 17, 2008, 11:09 PM

Post #103 of 108 (1718 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shekel] Dogs & Ghosts [In reply to] Can't Post

tats y.. lik in this world got 1 guy only.. so dumb dumb... i tink it's sooooo not worth it to fight bcoz of a guy... especially if he's a jerk.. most of em are..

about heart beat ya/... i neva really pay attention coz when i knoe something wrong i will put my hand together n start praying.. reading all my thai prayer words.. then i will wake up after few seconds..

Veanne
K9 Maniac

Apr 18, 2008, 12:39 AM

Post #104 of 108 (1709 views)
Shortcut

haih... what to do... really cannot tahan these kind of girl... i remember last time when im still a secondary school student... i have best friend, which is a guy... we're very very best friend... and then one day, got a girl come and scolded me... im so innocent...!!! warning me not to talk to my best friend... then i ask my friend whether she's his gf... he said he don't even know that girl...

some time guys too handsome also very pening hor... not the guy pening, is the guy's girls friends should be pening... some more... even worst.... got one girl come and BEG me..!!! some more cry in front of me...!!! some more at my house ler... my mom thought i bully her... haih.. beg me to leave my friend alone and ask me don't always go back home with him... haih... that guy is my neighbour and my classmate also... i don't want to go back home with him also cannot oo... girls... really sometimes make me go dizzy...

~L0v3 SHIRO 4 EveR~

shekel
Enthusiast

Apr 18, 2008, 7:30 PM

Post #105 of 108 (1661 views)
Shortcut

i wonder what prayer you use? normally i use namothasa.

well sometime when i pray the spirits get more angry and i have to appologize and ask them to leave me alone coz i done nothing to them. sound silly isn't it.Pirate

when i have dream of ghost or start flying it's hard for me to wake up i can't even move a fingger. sometime i pray sometime i have to begged them to leave me alone and even sometime i have to scold them voulgar words. belive it or not, sometime voulgar words helps!Tongue
Shekel

bakamono
Enthusiast

Apr 18, 2008, 8:25 PM

Post #106 of 108 (1654 views)
Shortcut

heard of the vulgar words things b4. seems the more vulgar the better as they r scare of it. Sometimes just wondering if it's the energy in us that frighten them off bcoz v need to sum up anger b4 v can even start scolding, n usually they r very brave around those whom r scare easily. Just like in self defense, v need to hv anger in us when being attack to safe ourselves from attackers.

Shekel, wanted to ask u ah, when I ws pregnant wz my first gal my hubby dreamt of a huge white snake standing towering in front of him n when wz my second boy, it ws a full black snake. He hates snake n still a guessing what does all those dreams mean. Any idea kah?

hammy
Enthusiast

Apr 18, 2008, 8:55 PM

Post #107 of 108 (1645 views)
Shortcut

im using the same prayer too.. my mom taught me tat since young.. so only know tat prayer.. n i oso got tangkal o donno call wat.. i bring it everywhere i go.. help me in my exams a lotttt...

shekel
Enthusiast

Apr 19, 2008, 10:22 PM

Post #108 of 108 (1604 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bakamono] Dogs & Ghosts [In reply to] Can't Post

not so sure about the meaning. but for me if you dream of someone you love pass away meaning that person are long life.

hammy- oh same with me, my mum does that when i was young and also have tangkal.
Shekel

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my