IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Current Dog Related Issues and News:
2oo8 dogs still not legallied to be kept in condos.Sigh

kitten_penang

Mar 19, 2008, 2:37 PM

Post #1 of 16 (5011 views)
Shortcut
2oo8 dogs still not legallied to be kept in condos.Sigh Can't Post

Is everybody here like me?I mean i'm actually having a pet dog in my condo unit although it's againts the rules.Supposed to be legal to have dogs in condos in 2007 but until today it's still illegal. javascript: addTag(':/')
javascript: addTag(':/')l.What a bunch of crap this polliticions and condo managements.javascript: addTag('crazy3')
javascript: addTag('crazy3')

k33pcool
Novice

Mar 20, 2008, 6:51 PM

Post #2 of 16 (4986 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kitten_penang] 2oo8 dogs still not legallied to be kept in condos.Sigh [In reply to] Can't Post

I SOOOOOOO agree with you!!! Its just not fair not letting ppl keep dogs juz because they stay in an apartment/flar. Look at our neighbour country, singapore, So many singaporrean keep dogs even when they stay in a flat and they dun seem to have a problem with it at all!

chrislimyy
K9 Kaki

Mar 22, 2008, 2:03 AM

Post #3 of 16 (4968 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kitten_penang] 2oo8 dogs still not legallied to be kept in condos.Sigh [In reply to] Can't Post

well, not all do not allow owners to keep dogs as pets though...but majority of it forbids...the reason is that to make their jobs easier...it is because let's say if u have a neighbour which cannot tahan the dog's barkings, or the smell or cannot even touch a dog,they will complain non stop to the management...that is where the headache starts...ok, even if u say that your dog is properly trained, doesnt bark and the environment is clean and tidy without any smell, what ever is it, anyhow, u will still have to bring your pups for walks...and some will mind in sharing the lift with your pup...ok, then u say, u dont mind to walk the stairs...but can u guarantee that the dog wont pee or poo poo at the stairs? of coz u can say that, if they do poo or pee there, you will be happy to clean it up...but add on to all that are the unnecessary problems that the management will have to handle...that is why, till now, they forbid the residents to have dogs in the units...unless one day, there is a developer that is brave enough to say or even build a pets' environment friendly condo or flat...but till then, it will be quite hard to keep a dog in a condo or flat LEGALLY...but seriously i had kept one before illegally also...hahaha...Smile

mutt2mutt
Novice

Mar 24, 2008, 8:48 AM

Post #4 of 16 (4953 views)
Shortcut
Re: [k33pcool] 2oo8 dogs still not legallied to be kept in condos.Sigh [In reply to] Can't Post

why singaporeans can and malaysians cannot because the singapore authorities set the rules and enforce them and singaporeans have to abide by these rules or kena fine. sometimes they have public punishment like clean the streets! in malaysia we have rules but nobody enforces with fines etc. that is why singapore is very clean, the roads are clean, no rubbish no dirty looking apartments with moldy paint, workers are forever cleaning and cleaning. you can see the difference from the malaysian and singapore bus station at the causeway! if malaysia allows dogs in apartments and condos legally in a few months the condos will look like the bus station

Veanne
K9 Maniac

Apr 7, 2008, 11:48 AM

Post #5 of 16 (4794 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mutt2mutt] 2oo8 dogs still not legallied to be kept in condos.Sigh [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
why singaporeans can and malaysians cannot because the singapore authorities set the rules and enforce them and singaporeans have to abide by these rules or kena fine.

hehe... because of malaysia boleh... aiyo, cannot compare singapore and malaysia... because majority of singaporeans is chinese... while malaysia... you know la... got malay residents... singapore no need to bother about malays also... try to bare with it lo...

~L0v3 SHIRO 4 EveR~

Veanne
K9 Maniac

Apr 7, 2008, 11:51 AM

Post #6 of 16 (4792 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrislimyy] 2oo8 dogs still not legallied to be kept in condos.Sigh [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
but seriously i had kept one before illegally also...hahaha...Smile

me too... keeping my dogs illegally in an apartment before... hehe... as long as no one complaint... and you did not bring much trouble to anyone, then will be fine la...

~L0v3 SHIRO 4 EveR~

chrislimyy
K9 Kaki

Apr 13, 2008, 1:23 AM

Post #7 of 16 (4759 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Veanne] 2oo8 dogs still not legallied to be kept in condos.Sigh [In reply to] Can't Post

yalah...true also...but luckily my neighbours that time are ok with dogs...coz he barked also...haha

Veanne
K9 Maniac

Apr 13, 2008, 4:06 AM

Post #8 of 16 (4754 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrislimyy] 2oo8 dogs still not legallied to be kept in condos.Sigh [In reply to] Can't Post

haha... actually i never had my neighbour complaint... cause shiro hardly bark... only bark at stanger that comes in to his teritory... haha... the only complaint that i received is my own housemate... haih... what to do... they claim themselve dog lover... when it comes to pee and poo or even dog's odour and a short barking sound... they will complaint... haih... they said neighbour will complaint wor... but then neighbour never complaint oo... never ask them to clean up the pee or poo ler...Pirate like this also want to complaint... some more complaint the dog odour... they said later the neighbour complaint your dog too smelly... Piratereally want to faint... some more ask me to bath my dog everyday... really hard to communicate with this kind of ppl...

~L0v3 SHIRO 4 EveR~

chrislimyy
K9 Kaki

Apr 13, 2008, 7:09 PM

Post #9 of 16 (4719 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Veanne] 2oo8 dogs still not legallied to be kept in condos.Sigh [In reply to] Can't Post

hahaha...what to do? it's like that when u are staying with friends that do not own doggies...it will be different when the doggie are theirs...

Veanne
K9 Maniac

Apr 13, 2008, 8:42 PM

Post #10 of 16 (4715 views)
Shortcut

haih... really look down on them when they claim themselves a dog lover and act like this... dog lover suppose to love every dog... not their dog only ma... haih...

~L0v3 SHIRO 4 EveR~

hammy
Enthusiast

Apr 14, 2008, 7:02 AM

Post #11 of 16 (4693 views)
Shortcut

luckily my hsemate is my own sis n bro... neva claim themselves dog lover but owaz help me take care of my dog when im away without requesting...

Veanne
K9 Maniac

Apr 14, 2008, 7:38 AM

Post #12 of 16 (4690 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hammy] 2oo8 dogs still not legallied to be kept in condos.Sigh [In reply to] Can't Post

so jealous... can live with your bro and sis... i live alone... have to be independent...

~L0v3 SHIRO 4 EveR~

mw_pon
Enthusiast

Apr 16, 2008, 1:40 AM

Post #13 of 16 (4585 views)
Shortcut

hi i also keep my boy i a condo lucky my rocky not very barky...but my bf mom's was unfortunate cos she receive complaint frm neighbor and she hav to send her shih tzu away...but lucky she got another son in da same are but landed property......

hammy
Enthusiast

Apr 16, 2008, 2:49 AM

Post #14 of 16 (4575 views)
Shortcut

come stay wit me la.. can hav pillow fight all... ahhahaha... wer u staying? still studying?

Veanne
K9 Maniac

Apr 16, 2008, 6:59 AM

Post #15 of 16 (4562 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mw_pon] 2oo8 dogs still not legallied to be kept in condos.Sigh [In reply to] Can't Post

hmm... have to train the dog to simply bark...Crazy

luckily my shiro doesn't bark a lot...

~L0v3 SHIRO 4 EveR~

Veanne
K9 Maniac

Apr 16, 2008, 7:05 AM

Post #16 of 16 (4561 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hammy] 2oo8 dogs still not legallied to be kept in condos.Sigh [In reply to] Can't Post

haha... make sure must have eatra two pillow oo... if not later the pillow spoil liao then still got extra pillow to sleep... haha... now in shah alam... going to moved out soon... haha... going to grad soon... haha...

~L0v3 SHIRO 4 EveR~

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my