<Opinion>Can petshop survive nowadays?

bebede
Novice

Mar 17, 2008, 6:33 AM

Post #1 of 5 (1815 views)
Shortcut
<Opinion>Can petshop survive nowadays? Can't Post

Hi all,

I'm plan to run a pet shop...but i am quite worried for that it cant survive...

Can pet shop survive nowadays?

shalmay

Mar 18, 2008, 9:01 AM

Post #2 of 5 (1711 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bebede] <Opinion>Can petshop survive nowadays? [In reply to] Can't Post

i think it can be survive..

because alot of dog lovers around..

just remember to provide a good trust and responsible petshop to customers..

don't be the equine park that grooming shop that's enough..

Veanne
K9 Maniac

Apr 9, 2008, 5:52 AM

Post #3 of 5 (1538 views)
Shortcut

i think as long as the owner are responsible and provide good service... hehe... all the dog lover here will support you...

~L0v3 SHIRO 4 EveR~

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Apr 9, 2008, 12:09 PM

Post #4 of 5 (1526 views)
Shortcut

Sure your petshop can do well! If like what others say, you will be responsible for your actions or whatever you do becoz you are the manager of that shop & therefore will be responsible for anything you do or for whatever happens to other people's pups/dogs (if you are going to do boarding, grooming & even selling pups).

I'd love to see a petshop one day that will care for the dogs/cats/other animals being under the care of these petshop people 1st & foremost than anything else & that includes their own business!

For me, if I were to start my own petshop (which is my dream job) I would only sell pups that are bought from responsible home breeders not from backyard breeders or puppy mills & I will care for the animals 1st & foremost more than anything else.

The animals are more important to me (health, checkups, food, water, exercise, socialization, training, etc) than the other things that are being sold in the shop or the other services that are provided by my petshop. Whatever it is, the animals will be taken very good care & will only be sold to responsible owners. I will never just sell them just for the money... Infact, if I were to ever breed my own dogs one day (not these three stooges ofcourse) but later in my life if I have other dogs, I will sell their pups in my own petshop.

I think it'll be great... If you are ever going to start one, hopefully it'll be just like what I mentioned. Nice to see for at least now that a petshop owner cares for the animals more than his/her business. I will definitely support your petshop too!

(This post was edited by Amber.Faith on Apr 9, 2008, 12:11 PM)

Veanne
K9 Maniac

Apr 9, 2008, 1:54 PM

Post #5 of 5 (1522 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amber.Faith] <Opinion>Can petshop survive nowadays? [In reply to] Can't Post

haha.. i thought of having my own pet shop in future... haha... day dreaming...

since my house is already a mini zoo, my friends ask me to set up a pet shop... haha...

my house got fish, birds, turtle, hamster, rabbit, dogs, guinea pig, cats(last time, now no more), and spider (my birthday gift-not really my type actually)...

~L0v3 SHIRO 4 EveR~

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my