Shopping with furkids

Giorgio
Novice

Mar 15, 2008, 6:04 PM

Post #1 of 5 (2579 views)
Shortcut
Shopping with furkids Can't Post

Furkids are not allowed into shopping malls... poor thing. Frown

But good news now !!! Smile There is a place in Ara Damansara - NZX (Niuzexui) (NgauCheSui in cantonese) is a covered boulevard shopping area where we can bring our furkids along!!!!

The place has small boutiques, F&B etc.... good thing that furkids can no longer stay home when we go shop!!!

mum2jude
Enthusiast

Mar 18, 2008, 7:05 PM

Post #2 of 5 (2511 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Giorgio] Shopping with furkids [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for the info, Giorgio!! Will check this place out...
~~~~~~~~~~~
mum2jude
Chewy
Daisy
Ell
Fluffy

chrislimyy
K9 Kaki

Mar 19, 2008, 1:06 AM

Post #3 of 5 (2466 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Giorgio] Shopping with furkids [In reply to] Can't Post

i brought my pup to ikea before...hahaha...i hid him in the yellow ikea shopping bag...even managed to eat there...and all the while he is in the bag...just looking when we eat...hahaha

myzanordin
ALPHA

Mar 19, 2008, 1:14 AM

Post #4 of 5 (2463 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrislimyy] Shopping with furkids [In reply to] Can't Post

When my min pin was a puppy, he was really tiny...so, we brought him everywhere we go.

All the shopping complexes, pasar malam, supermarket (once we kena caught and kena chased out from Hartamas Shopping Complex Blush)...he he ...he..

and the most adventerous one, we manage to smuggle him into the hotel room in Genting....Now...no way, he has grown.....too heavy to carry....a maxi pinscher already..

chrislimyy
K9 Kaki

Mar 19, 2008, 2:17 AM

Post #5 of 5 (2457 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] Shopping with furkids [In reply to] Can't Post

hahaha...ya...the ikea experience was also when he was 8 weeks old...now he is one year old already...if just we can walk our dogs at MID VALLEY!!!hahahhaa...

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my