Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: General:
The Best & the Worst Pet shop in KL/PJ

chizu
New User

Mar 14, 2008, 4:17 AM

Post #1 of 5 (1917 views)
Shortcut
The Best & the Worst Pet shop in KL/PJ Can't Post

Hello everyone ! I m Chizu, need some advise on pet shop. Pls suggest the Best & the Worst pet shops in KL/PJ area.

Thanks...

chrislimyy
K9 Kaki

Mar 14, 2008, 11:39 PM

Post #2 of 5 (1866 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chizu] The Best & the Worst Pet shop in KL/PJ [In reply to] Can't Post

we are able to give u advice on where is a good vet, or which brand of dog food is better...but we cannot advice you on which is the best and worst pet shop...everyone has their own views on things and if u are looking for a puppy from these shops, we will not be able to tell that the pups are from good bloodlies or how does the parents look like...bringing along an experienced person might be good...

mudmud
Novice

Mar 15, 2008, 4:22 AM

Post #3 of 5 (1842 views)
Shortcut

well chizu cant really say which is the best but i can tell there is one you must not go at all. Somewhere near leisure mall, `PETS xx ALL'...my worst experience...price is always different(dog products), puppies sold there no quality yet expensive... one incident i saw their groomer hitting customers's dog...heard that there was a dog sent for grooming ended up in Heaven...Sent my dog for grooming not properly clean, undercoat still wet, coat didnt groom nicely worst was its ear was CUt... told me to use this product that product end up with skin problem...confronted them n found out they know nothing about dog's care, grooming,etc

mitosblog
Novice

Mar 16, 2008, 3:57 AM

Post #4 of 5 (1768 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mudmud] The Best & the Worst Pet shop in KL/PJ [In reply to] Can't Post

thanks for the info

shalmay

Mar 18, 2008, 2:30 AM

Post #5 of 5 (1579 views)
Shortcut

the best n worst petshop/grooming shop?

i just experienced a worst grooming shop on last few days..

and i'm still very angry now, but too bad me still at oversea... luckily my friend sent my furkid home already.. i called to complaint, the boss there gave me so much excuses and not taking any responesible on my furkid..Mad

you know what about my furkid get suffered there? throat pain and cough of pulled hard on my furkid with the dog collar, 4legs and ass part all get injured, skin problem and sensitive cause the cage that my furkid stay is dirty, diet my dog till skinny.. blabla.. i'm really can't imagine that..Mad

haiz... really headache...

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my