Home: Breed Specific: Toy Group:
looking for male PEKE [need mate] with my peke girl~

charlenealvin
Enthusiast

Mar 14, 2008, 3:23 AM

Post #1 of 4 (3294 views)
Shortcut
looking for male PEKE [need mate] with my peke girl~ Can't Post

my peke girl is ready to m ate at the moment~and to whom owned a peke boy,pls kindly contact me at: 0127882206 charleneSmile

>v< wish all of u happy day with ur doggie >v<
FrownFrownFrownhappy life with my cute EDDIE,the best present from my BF...as a christmas gift~
FrownFrownFrownso cute and happy with HAZEL kampate ya~~!

Frownmy KIKI leave me on 02 September 2005
FrownWe miss you forever,ever and ever

anubis
Novice

Apr 7, 2008, 12:32 AM

Post #2 of 4 (2400 views)
Shortcut
Re: [charlenealvin] looking for male PEKE [need mate] with my peke girl~ [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey there Charlene, mind to tell me more abt your little peke girl. ??

I have a peke boy, he is 1.5 yrs old and ready to mate too. He is sable in color and wit mka cert too. if u interested too, pls gimme a call or drop me a sms, so we can meet up....

daemon 012 6755 268

Peekaboo
Novice

Jul 7, 2008, 5:03 AM

Post #3 of 4 (2021 views)
Shortcut
Re: [charlenealvin] looking for male PEKE [need mate] with my peke girl~ [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello...

I saw this thread that you looking for a male peke... I have wanted to find a female peke a quite a while now to be mate with my peke...He is about 20 mths all and haven't mate with any peke before. come with all the cert and everything i suppose. He is particolour and you can see him with the pic. If you are interest.. please give me a call at 016-3115662 (Rosy)

tHANK YOU

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 7, 2008, 3:47 PM

Post #4 of 4 (2010 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Peekaboo] looking for male PEKE [need mate] with my peke girl~ [In reply to] Can't Post

looking for a mate in forum is not allowed under the forum rules..

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my