JOHOR PET LOVER GATHERING

osward
Novice

Mar 11, 2008, 9:01 PM

Post #1 of 8 (4602 views)
Shortcut
JOHOR PET LOVER GATHERING Can't Post

Haloo,

i'm new here, well searching around look like none of JB gathering happen woo.. any JB kaki around ? yooooo ~

Paige
Novice

Mar 14, 2008, 5:41 PM

Post #2 of 8 (4576 views)
Shortcut
Re: [osward] JOHOR PET LOVER GATHERING [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there.. im new here too... By the way, me and my friends are having a meet up session on 12th April 08 at Lima Kedai Dogpark.. Hope to see you there ya..

osward
Novice

Mar 18, 2008, 8:48 PM

Post #3 of 8 (4404 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Paige] JOHOR PET LOVER GATHERING [In reply to] Can't Post

hai ..

Lima Kedai Excel Dog Field ? i just found this place last week and i meet a person in-charge call Mr Titan. Well how many ppl going down ? and what time wooo ? Cool I'm thinking to apply membership over there seen that side got swimming pool and field. But hooo the big field the grass not very nice leh coz it grow very long, Shocked some more my dog is small bread is not sutable to run on that field... but they do have small field for small dog hihi Laugh

Anyone else to join us !!!!

BTW my contact no is 016-7877005 see you there Blush MSN osward.long@hotmail.com

(This post was edited by osward on Mar 18, 2008, 8:49 PM)

Sheryl
Novice

Jul 24, 2009, 10:23 PM

Post #4 of 8 (3538 views)
Shortcut
Re: [osward] JOHOR PET LOVER GATHERING [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Osward,

Hope you get to read this mail.

I just managed to find out from web that Exeline has a place for dog. I am very interested in it and through goggling i found that you have been there.

Is it a good place for dogs? I hv a shih tze that i would like her to be able to roam around.

Do you know if any one can help with transport as well? I stay in JB town area but has no car. Do you know how one without own transport can get there as it is quite a bit far away.

Look forward to hearing from you.

leechooseng
Novice

Jul 26, 2009, 11:18 PM

Post #5 of 8 (3530 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sheryl] JOHOR PET LOVER GATHERING [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Sherly,

Dont be fool by the nice pictures you see in the web about exeline kennel.. They are a puppy mills.. Dont ever bring your dogs there for a swim if you dont want your dog to have skin problem... The boss Sean is a cheat a sells sick puppies... Pls read the thread below on what happen to my poor friend who bought a GR puppy from them....

If you want a clean dogpark to bring your dog, go to Taman Sutera dogpark run by Glo.bal P.ets.. alots of dog during Sunday evening but they are open every day from 5-7pm...

Sheryl
Novice

Jul 27, 2009, 6:30 AM

Post #6 of 8 (3524 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leechooseng] JOHOR PET LOVER GATHERING [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Choo Seng,

Nice to get a reply mail from you.

But too bad, I have brought my darling dog for a swim already, it was last sat. I really want to bring her out. I have given her a shower (as usual every sunday), i hope it will be ok.

That place has a big field for dog to run around. But surprisingly, there were not many ppl that bring their dogs there. Imagine that it was a sat that i was there. Only a random number of ppl that went there. Perhaps their main business is producing puppies.

I have seen both the boss Sxxx and another person called Txxxx. Dont quite like the S guy, he looks and sounds very bossy and always asked T guy to do things then he seldom stays in the office. I am not sure if he is the boss then.

But anyway, if this is the case then most likely i will not bring my darling dog there again. The distance is quite far away from JB centre anyway. But really, if that place is good, my plan is to bring my darling dog there for a swim every alternate weekend. It will be better once i get a car, sometimes later.........

Beside the Sutera place that you mentioned, any other place where dogs can go?

A swimming pool wil be good cos i really want to let my dog to have a variety of activities. It is good for her health as well, i believe.

Sutera is only a field, any thing else is there for dogs?

Hope to hear from you again!

S.

leechooseng
Novice

Aug 11, 2009, 12:35 AM

Post #7 of 8 (3441 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sheryl] JOHOR PET LOVER GATHERING [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Sheryl,

I coundnt agree more.. That Sean guy is really a big liar and cheat.. And pls dont ever believe a single word he says... Many people already been cheated by him.. He is a "sweet talker"... Always say how great his dogs but in reality, he is running a puppy mils... you can read what happen to my poor friend in the other thread...

you actually can bring your dog to G.lobal P.ets in Nusa Bestari for a swim.. i think they have a small pool.. but not sure if its already set up.. heard they have plan to last year.. you can give them a call... very nice people working there... and the place is always full of people bringing their dogs there for check up or just shopping for doggies stuff...

maybe we can meet up in Sutera dogpark in the future.. a bunch of us meet up from time to time on sunday evening.... will keep you update on our next meet up ok..

Sheryl
Novice

Aug 11, 2009, 1:14 AM

Post #8 of 8 (3437 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leechooseng] JOHOR PET LOVER GATHERING [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

Too bad i have been there.

Tks for telling me a potential new place for my darling dog. When i have the opportunity i will go there with my dog.

Without a car it can be a bit inconvenient. But once i have it, i will bring her around.

Tks again!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my