Home: Mixed Breed: Mixed Breed and Mongrels:
Finding a good home

sukmay
Novice

Mar 7, 2008, 9:53 PM

Post #1 of 16 (15042 views)
Shortcut
Finding a good home Can't Post

I have a dog for adoption. Itz a mix spitz, male, neutered and around 5-6 years old. I have to give this dog away due to some reasons. Anyone interested, please do call me at 017-6120 835 or email me at sukmay87@yahoo.com , sukmay_87@hotmail.com. I only have less than a week left.

myzanordin
ALPHA

Mar 7, 2008, 11:45 PM

Post #2 of 16 (15034 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sukmay] Finding a good home [In reply to] Can't Post

Please check under Rescue and Adoption, there's someone who is keen to get a spitz....

sukmay
Novice

Mar 8, 2008, 12:36 AM

Post #3 of 16 (15030 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] Finding a good home [In reply to] Can't Post

thanks for the info

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 8, 2008, 1:18 AM

Post #4 of 16 (15025 views)
Shortcut

if u mean soo yee, she has adopted my kiki..

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

myzanordin
ALPHA

Mar 8, 2008, 2:16 AM

Post #5 of 16 (15020 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] Finding a good home [In reply to] Can't Post

ahh..gud news...hpe kiki is well taken care of and happy.....

sukmay
Novice

Mar 8, 2008, 5:59 PM

Post #6 of 16 (15006 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] Finding a good home [In reply to] Can't Post

oh....do u have anybody that would like to adopt my dog?

myzanordin
ALPHA

Mar 8, 2008, 7:00 PM

Post #7 of 16 (15005 views)
Shortcut

Y do u need to give your dog away? It is not easy to re-home an adult 6 year old dog. Adopters normally prefers puppies though some wouldnt mind an adult dog. U need to give yourself mre time to find it a new home.

(This post was edited by myzanordin on Mar 8, 2008, 7:04 PM)

sukmay
Novice

Mar 8, 2008, 8:27 PM

Post #8 of 16 (15000 views)
Shortcut

Actually I have 5 dogs. When they were puppies, I tried to give it away for adoption. But, nobody wanted them. So, I have to keep them. For no reasons, one of my neighbour complaint to the authorities that I'm keeping so many dogs. Then, I'm forced to give it away within a week!! I know itz very hard to re-home them. But itz more cruel to leave them at the streets as it will not solve the strays problem but to add more strays.

myzanordin
ALPHA

Mar 8, 2008, 9:01 PM

Post #9 of 16 (14994 views)
Shortcut

There's some ways to settle your problem.1) Keep some of your dogs indoor 2) try to board it somewhere, to give u time for re-homing (of course with sme minimal charge but y not, if it is for the betterment of your dog) .....putting it on the street is the most cruel decision ...that only irresponsible owner will do, and I'm sure u are not one of them.....

not only it adds the stray population. Domesticated dog will not have a chance of survival on the street....after spending many loyal years together, your dog deserve a good ending .....

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 9, 2008, 4:44 AM

Post #10 of 16 (14980 views)
Shortcut

I am also finding adopters for my dogs. I have about 7 more up for adoption.

sooyee
Novice

Mar 9, 2008, 8:41 PM

Post #11 of 16 (14956 views)
Shortcut

kiki has been to the groomers yesterday and he is all clean and freshen up. chewed away 2 chewy bones and 2 pairs of my old shoes haha. yup i believe he is happy and we are happy to have him. :)

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 9, 2008, 8:57 PM

Post #12 of 16 (14955 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sooyee] Finding a good home [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for the update. Am glad you are happy with him. I'll drop by your place one of these days and will also help you to find a white spitz if it is possible. Take care..

sukmay
Novice

Mar 10, 2008, 2:26 AM

Post #13 of 16 (14944 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sooyee] Finding a good home [In reply to] Can't Post

hi soo yee,
i understand that u r looking for a white spitz.
Is it a pure spitz or a mix spitz?
U r looking for a puppy or an adult?

stanleyee
K9 Maniac

Mar 11, 2008, 2:07 AM

Post #14 of 16 (14900 views)
Shortcut

hi suk may...sorry no luck... most of the ppl want puppy. What i found more is that nowdays ppl keep asking for pure breed for free and no to mix breed. y la all the ppl wants only pure?

I may not be the one who start the fight, but I will not hesitate to finished it ....

"expect the un-expected".....cheers..!!

http://s246.photobucket.com/...07/wollyee/?start=40

werng
Novice

Dec 23, 2008, 2:55 AM

Post #15 of 16 (12291 views)
Shortcut
Re: [stanleyee] Finding a good home [In reply to] Can't Post

sweat!! pure for free?? ask for free still wants to choose what breed the puppy is..

then better go for pets shop and choose whatever breed they like...otherwise, pls dun so leceh la..

actually i thk no matter what's the breed of the doggy, is the same..

unless you r thinking that, pure breed is always more obedient or tame than mixed breed lor..

but i definitely disagree about that, mixed breed or even mongrel also can be very obedient, tame, cute and clever lor...that's what I feel inside my heart...Y i said so? because I also have mongrel puppies are up for adoption on this forum,they are only 3months old, cute, playful and cleverWink..

and i also facing the same problem like suk may...my mummy scared of my neighbour go and complaint us..because my house really looks like a pets shop..Laugh totally got 9 dogs and puppies in my house now..Laugh waiting for so long also got no ppl wants to adopt them..Unsure

anyway, no matter is mixed breed or mongrel also have their own special right?Sly

so, suk may..gambateh lor...for me too..Wink

(This post was edited by werng on Dec 23, 2008, 2:56 AM)

khengteik
ALPHA

Jan 14, 2009, 8:47 PM

Post #16 of 16 (11898 views)
Shortcut
Re: [werng] Finding a good home [In reply to] Can't Post

well.. u just need to understand that some people's mentality is really very very very shallow...

there are 2 types of people that are looking for pure breeds....

1. people who have experiences with dogs @ a particular breed and after their dog died, they want back the same breed...
2. people who knows nothing about breeds but want pure breeds to show off...

i would say that majority of the people looking for pure breeds fall in the 2nd catagory.... they just want to show off.... and at the end of the day... the dog is left neglected.....

for example, near my house there is one Labrador which from the looks of it is a pure breed... but it is not only left outdoors all the time, it is not taken care of... looks skinny like hell and looks like got skin problem.... sad sad case...

A dog is a man's most loyal friend.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my