Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: General: Chit Chat:
Organizing a Dog Gathering in Redang Island (Sept 08)

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next page Last page  View All

musashi
ALPHA

Sep 11, 2008, 1:39 AM

Post #176 of 200 (5312 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mw_pon] Organizing a Dog Gathering in Redang Island (Sept 08) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Welcome back, sure you guys enjoyed the long drive and boat ride...

Blush I am the man with dog's name

myzanordin
ALPHA

Sep 11, 2008, 7:07 PM

Post #177 of 200 (5273 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mw_pon] Organizing a Dog Gathering in Redang Island (Sept 08) [In reply to] Can't Post

Tell us more bout your trip.Got picture or not..share lah

musashi
ALPHA

Sep 12, 2008, 7:53 PM

Post #178 of 200 (5209 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] Organizing a Dog Gathering in Redang Island (Sept 08) [In reply to] Can't Post

ASK THEM TO UPLLOAD TO FACE BOOK

mw_pon
Enthusiast

Sep 13, 2008, 7:18 PM

Post #179 of 200 (5145 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] Organizing a Dog Gathering in Redang Island (Sept 08) [In reply to] Can't Post

hi guys....
it was fun and everything seem to go well and everybody enjoyed themselves
it need some time to compile all da images so once we settle i will sure ask delon to upload it or i will upload it myself.....

delonhinms
Dog Kichi

Sep 21, 2008, 7:31 PM

Post #180 of 200 (4977 views)
Shortcut

Hi guys,

Phew!. The trip was very tiring but it is really worth it. There are some issues which we faced during the trips but its nothing really seriose. At lease now i know what to prepare for next year trip.

I really like to thanks all of you guys who supported me in this event and it has been a success because of you. If its not for your support, i wont be able to organize or even get a place in redang for us to sleep.

I have all the pictures from 3 cameras. i shall upload it into my facebook and send you the link once its done. i have to take out some of the not so clear pictures or else i have almost 200 over pictures to upload. most probbaly next weekend. cause i wont be around again next week.

NExt year should we plan again to go redang?. or somewhere else?. i kinda like the beach because those dogs really had fun.

do let me know of your comments.

musashi
ALPHA

Sep 25, 2008, 9:21 PM

Post #181 of 200 (4772 views)
Shortcut
Re: [delonhinms] Organizing a Dog Gathering in Redang Island (Sept 08) [In reply to] Can't Post

Glad that you have finaly done and enjoyed the trip. my mind was tinking of Readng whil i was in Afamose..

May you consider Ruby's resort in Cherating ? No need next year lah, next few months also ok ma...

nikemax
Novice

Sep 26, 2008, 8:43 AM

Post #182 of 200 (4745 views)
Shortcut
Re: [delonhinms] Organizing a Dog Gathering in Redang Island (Sept 08) [In reply to] Can't Post

do u mind if i have ur facebook?so that i can view the dogs pics while playing there.im kinda upset for not joinign any of the trips,but really hope to see how the dogs had fun there.

delonhinms
Dog Kichi

Sep 27, 2008, 7:27 PM

Post #183 of 200 (4634 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] Organizing a Dog Gathering in Redang Island (Sept 08) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Rocky,

Cherating sounds okay. in fact i just saw the pangkor is also quite nice. i am actually surveying for another island to go. Let me check and see the availability. This time, make sure you come okay rocky?.

For the date... i am not too sure yet..if it does happend, it will most probbably next year around April 09. let the holiday season settle down and then give a little time to save abit of $$$ then april 09 will be just nice. Any suggestion?.

as for the picture. i have 70 over pictures to be loaded into my blog. takes damm long to upload man. but i hope to finish uploading it by this weekend.

As for my facebook, you can search for me at Delon Hin Meng Shan. but i dont have any pictures of my dog in my facebook cause i seldom play with it. and yes friendster too.

but do be patient as i am loading those picture up my blog. been very busy with work lately as i was travelling to all three ends of the peninsular (kedah, kelantan, johor).

Rocky, how was the waterfall trip? did it went well?

Regards

Delon

delonhinms
Dog Kichi

Sep 27, 2008, 7:32 PM

Post #184 of 200 (4633 views)
Shortcut

oH yeah, the other day the petster magazine came, and wanted to take some of our redang trip photos to put it up the magazine. unfortunatly my friend did not give them the picture yet. maybe you can get to see them on the next issue of the next next issue of petster magazine.

cheers

musashi
ALPHA

Sep 27, 2008, 9:20 PM

Post #185 of 200 (4621 views)
Shortcut

Hi Delon,

A lot of travel means al ot of allowance $$$ lah Frown
So Teddy will have good life Frown

Waterfall trip is fine but my Jiro fought with a Rott...so he was injured and I had to rush him to hte Vet..Its Jiro's fault...not the Rott Frown He recovering very fast and planning for a revenge Frown

We will be going again on 1st Day of Hari Raya with pp/com member.

It's just a hald day trip.don't cost much..just petrol & toll only Frown

delonhinms
Dog Kichi

Sep 28, 2008, 6:45 AM

Post #186 of 200 (4579 views)
Shortcut

Hi Rocky,

I just uploaded some pictures into my blog. i still have alot of pictures to upload but if you cant wait to see them.. go to

http://www.delonhin.blogspot.com

No difference in $$ ler.. its worst cause i am using the future money. company does not have the cash advance policy. all have to claim. eheheh.

wah, jiro fought with a rott???.. he really knows how to pick his enemies!! hahaha. or it is you who pick for him? :P hahahaha.

i hope jiro is okay anyway.. i am sure its a small injury. i hope jiro head is still there..:P the rott did not ripped it out rite? hehehhe..

if jiro can defeat the rott, i want to introduce teddy to fight with the rott.. lets make jiro and teddy team up... we can have a tag team fight.. ehhehehehehhehe.. i'll start training teddy now. he will be on strictly protein base food and plenty of excercise, wake up at 4am and start jogging. just like the military. :P then we face the rott hohohohohohoh.. :P

anyway.. gtg.. tired already. check out my blog. :)

mw_pon
Enthusiast

Sep 29, 2008, 7:14 PM

Post #187 of 200 (4462 views)
Shortcut

Wei y my side all bad caption one! not fair ler....sum more ah y so little pics only i thought we got 4 cameras full of pics...i know u busy ger.....do keep me updated

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 5, 2008, 11:43 PM

Post #188 of 200 (4149 views)
Shortcut

Thanks for sharing the photos.

Looking forward to see more photos of doggies running around though!

Regards,

Yang

OmgPuppy!

Oct 9, 2008, 4:42 AM

Post #189 of 200 (3981 views)
Shortcut

Eh penh yu, how does it possible arr =.=?? NO malay there mehh ? They won't scold mehh ? The resort is furkid frenly mehh ? When is the next trip mehh ? I can join can mehh ?? Look so exciting mehh, but can mehh ???!?!?FrownFrownFrown

Dead Game and Tryin' to Scratch...
Give me victory or give me death,
I will make history and gain your respect.
Take my lesson, or take my life,
Triumph is blemished in the absence of strife.
I have great pride, for I am unequaled.
Win, lose, or tie, there won't be a sequal.
Its unexplainable and seldom viable,
but I am dead game and thats undeniable...

reislee
Novice

Oct 9, 2008, 7:14 AM

Post #190 of 200 (3975 views)
Shortcut
Re: [OmgPuppy!] Organizing a Dog Gathering in Redang Island (Sept 08) [In reply to] Can't Post

The photo so less only ar??? Anymore anymore??

mw_pon
Enthusiast

Oct 9, 2008, 8:52 PM

Post #191 of 200 (3933 views)
Shortcut
Re: [OmgPuppy!] Organizing a Dog Gathering in Redang Island (Sept 08) [In reply to] Can't Post

WOW plenty of questions ler...
i am answering on behalf of da Organizer as he is a very busy man and i think i can answer ur questions
1. it is possible as it already happen...only need alot of planning ahead...
2. ther is malays ther but due to their exposure to mat salleh i think they are more open minded....but of cos we all take EXTRA PRECAUTION to avoid any misunderstanding
3. they never scold us but some even take interests in knowing more bout having a pet dog
4. da resort did not state if they are pet friendly but da owner does hav a dog herself and she said is okie to have them staying in da resort.
5. our next trip is still in planning but do keep an eye on any postings as me and delon hav decided to plan out more outtings lik this one.
i hope this answer all ur questionsFrown

mw_pon
Enthusiast

Oct 9, 2008, 8:55 PM

Post #192 of 200 (3932 views)
Shortcut
Re: [reislee] Organizing a Dog Gathering in Redang Island (Sept 08) [In reply to] Can't Post

reis
sorry to tell u at this moment is only those pic i think delon is very busy now and he don have da time to upload all da pics but if u give me some time i may ask his permission to help him post da pics...so i hope u all bare with me for this moment k....

reislee
Novice

Oct 9, 2008, 9:15 PM

Post #193 of 200 (3929 views)
Shortcut

Hi Serene, how r u recently?? I miss rocky ler...

Another Central park dog's event coming up soon since our 1st met...hehe

So will u going for this coming? Me and my members planning to picnic there..haha

mw_pon
Enthusiast

Oct 9, 2008, 10:28 PM

Post #194 of 200 (3926 views)
Shortcut
Re: [reislee] Organizing a Dog Gathering in Redang Island (Sept 08) [In reply to] Can't Post

i sure go wan.....but most probably i will hang out with my frenz lar...but u can call me arr....i'll be ther around 8.30-9am lik tht
me recently abit busy loh after da dog trip and company trip even more busy...hope by end of da year more free loh...

OmgPuppy!

Oct 10, 2008, 3:19 AM

Post #195 of 200 (3914 views)
Shortcut

Hey, thanks alot. Appreciate that. But da, can i ask 1 more question ? Can large breed join too ??Laugh

mw_pon
Enthusiast

Oct 10, 2008, 6:39 PM

Post #196 of 200 (3844 views)
Shortcut

it is all depends on wher to go lik tht day we need to travel by boat to da island so the boatmen did ask us to hold on to da dog while on da boat so if it is large breed it is a bit difficult but it is also becos ther is not much of us so we couldnt hire da whole boat by our self but this can be figure out as long as ther is will am i correct?Frown

OmgPuppy!

Oct 12, 2008, 9:19 AM

Post #197 of 200 (3743 views)
Shortcut

Betul jugak. Then wait for next trip, see how lo

mw_pon
Enthusiast

Oct 13, 2008, 6:29 PM

Post #198 of 200 (3682 views)
Shortcut

reis this is a blog i made for my rocky include pictures in redang feel free to visit it...i'll keep posting more picshttp://rockyslife-serenepon.blogspot.com/

delonhinms
Dog Kichi

Oct 16, 2008, 7:13 AM

Post #199 of 200 (3585 views)
Shortcut

Hi Serene

ALLLLLRIIIGGGHHHTTTTTT MANNN!!! FInally the pictures are uploaded!! I'm so sorry to have you doing all the photos. But there is more you havent uploaded it right?. try to put the group photo during the last day, that one is nice. I like the comments you put in those pictures. I was laughing my head off. And also you should have not put "THAT" picture in!!!! its soo embrassing!!!!! i'll take my revenge someday!. hahahah. Put in more pictures!. you have my camera photos, steven and joseph right?

regarding the next trip......... hmmm..... i was thinking about cherating. one of my friend recommended me this place called "GOLDEN SANDS".... apprently he said the beach there is also very nice and clean. i'll see if i can get more information about that place. ;)

For those who wants to see the redang trip pictures... visit the website below.

http://rockyslife-serenepon.blogspot.com/

THanks SErene -=HUGS=-...

OmgPuppy!

Oct 20, 2008, 7:22 AM

Post #200 of 200 (3501 views)
Shortcut

Cherating !?!?!?!?!? Its in Kuantan right ? I can drive there !!!Frown

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my