Silky coughing like having asthma

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copper
Novice

Mar 12, 2008, 1:09 AM

Post #26 of 30 (2070 views)
Shortcut
Re: [osward] Silky coughing like having asthma [In reply to] Can't Post

osward!! your doggie soooo adorable! wat is that? toy poodle? anyway, my housemate bought her toy poodle. tonite bringing 'him' home. copper finally got fren! lol. We have no idea what to name the pup. any suggestions for cute/funky/unique names? i like pacco. but no worries, im not going to steal it.

my copper cough got flam ler.. ehhhkk ehkkk.. errkkk. erkk.. eeeeekh! thats his sound la. lol.

So since you all on th etopic of vaccination, my copper had his vaccine jab on the 22nd of feb.. when should the next be. i ask d doc he ddnt really explain. he just said, puppies should be dewormed every 21 days... and i cnt afford to bring copper to the vet again as im low on cash.. must wait for pay Unsure

~Copper's broke Mummy~

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 12, 2008, 2:01 AM

Post #27 of 30 (2067 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Copper] Silky coughing like having asthma [In reply to] Can't Post

as far as i know for deworm let's say it's done today the next should be 14 days later. After that is minimum 3 months later. If your dog doesn't go to grass area then 6 months later also no prob. you just repeat like the first step. Deworming if you know the dosage for your dogs can also get at pet shops noneed to get from vet. Some vets just sell over the counter so no consultation fees.

next vaccine shud be on 22 march.after first 3 vaccines then next is a year later. having a dog is not cheap I hope you save up for emergencies. n it's best to stick to a vet that you are comfortable with. The dog's history will be there so it's easier for them to treat your dog. Like amanda say before if you keep your dog too clean and this cannot that cannot then the dog's immune won't be so high. Easily fall sick also. I give honey water occasionally to them but not everyday. Later they dun wan plain water anymore. Honey is good for humans and its the same for dogs. It will build their immune system so u dun need to take him to vet so often.

i like Japanese names.. best to name a dog after you get it. Then you can look out for characteristic or features that resembles the dog. I know of a shih tzu named button as it's eyes are as big n round like buttons. So cute.. maybe you can give a unique name like Midnight to a white with black spots dog. Another fren named the dog moon moon cos the poo is always round..

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

Copper
Novice

Mar 12, 2008, 7:34 PM

Post #28 of 30 (2035 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] Silky coughing like having asthma [In reply to] Can't Post

The toy poodle like mochacino color. so we named him Chinoz. but dun pronounce the 'z' part. lol. copper started getting very dominant and made it a point to show that he belonged to the home before anyone else did. lol. Copper started playing with his toys when the Chinoz went for it and when Chinoz drank water, Copper did too!

Anyway, they were both punished yesterday and kept in one cage together cuz Copper going for Chinoz food which is eukanuba kibbles, and Chinoz who has been on kibbles all his life is going for Coppers BARF. And Chinoz refused his eukanuba after he had a taste of chicken neck. when i tried to take it away from him, he snapped at my fingers and gave it a lil bitePirate! Copper on the other hand wasnt listening to me when i said no and despite me pushing him away from the food with firm no's he still did it so both my housemate and i decided to put them in the cage together... with NO food! Mad

they fought for a while but then nothing too teruk la. later i took some banana, n Copper and Chinoz loved it. Tried to teach copper to sit, and toward the last bit he got the concept la.

~Copper's Mummy~

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 12, 2008, 9:00 PM

Post #29 of 30 (2024 views)
Shortcut

Haha.. Sounds like it will be lotsa fun bringing them up. Give them some time to get along. Have fun. Take care.

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

chrislimyy
K9 Kaki

Mar 14, 2008, 8:05 PM

Post #30 of 30 (1943 views)
Shortcut

dewormed every 21 days??? wow! not able to comment as this is not my profession...but honestly, this is really the first time i heard of something like this...but anyhow, since the pup is young, it is ok if u give him supplements as in vitamin c or so to boost his immune system...it wont cost u much...it's around 20++...so it shd be affordable since u can afford your lovely baby there...

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my